• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 LEVEL PACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic x

I am making my first level pack from any level in srb2 form or from srb2.org

{DON'T WORRY I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE LEVELS} :|

PM me if you help me with my level pack :)

could be a good idea if some people who don't search for wads.... anyway are you also going to include mods? If so bad idea because of multiple bat files... oh and please post the levels you will put in the pack

I don't how to make my own :?

these are the single players level so far

map01 radicalhighway

map02 sunken palace

map03 robo war

map04 green hill act 1

map05 green hill act 2

map06 SKY FACTORY

map07 metal flower

more updates soon

This is why SF94's topic got locked. He did the same thing. You're jsut following his steps. To learn, how to WAD, try to actually read the stickies and check the Wiki. Don't be lazy. :/

No one likes people taking their things.

Chaos said:
This is why SF94's topic got locked. He did the same thing. You're jsut following his steps. To learn, how to WAD, try to actually read the stickies and check the Wiki. Don't be lazy. :/

especially SSN for all the recolors :lol:

Chaos said:

Yeah, but I was a pure n00b... But you learn form it......right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back