Should Super Forms be in Single Player/Coop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a day, last version, when custom characters could go super. I suspect you could could the ones that DIDN'T on one hand. The reality is that giving super to every character ever removes the uniqueness of the ability.

thats not to say that there are no wads worthy of the same kind of situation. not every wad is overpowered. you could just make it so that a character can only go super if they have stats within a certain range.

Finally someone that understanded what I meant about super forms in SRB2 (You are awesome :3), I actually don't care about some too powerful WADs going super, because the only difference is speed, run on water, high jump and invicibility, I actually want super forms for characters that are a little weak, characters like Sonic (like SonicCE and Shadow) or some other kind of characters (Blaze and some others), so I can have turn super in netgames with another characters, not just Sonic, there is times that I like to use other characters, so that's why I want the super form option for WADs again

Also, about SMS Unleashed, people said it was overpowered, but SMS's point was make a WAD to look like the real Sonic Unleashed (no Werehog crap) with some edits, but he only made a character yet, he is probably planning to make some stage to play with that WAD, with a bunch of walls and stuff

I say Sonic can go super with all 7 chaos emralds and tails and knuckles need the 8th emrald.I think that super forms should be allowed because when the final version of Srb2 comes out I'm just predicting that Final Fight Zone will be a Super Sonic level making it unfair that you can only play as Sonic in the final level

I wish the 8th emerald was back...But useless and only as a pointless object for people to gloat about. Perhaps as a "Clear Ultimate mode" reward?

*facepalm*

What black emerald?

(It's gone for good, stop mentioning it.)

Should Super Forms be in Single Player/Coop?

No. They remove the uniqueness of Sonic. Even if they are wads like SonicCE or ShadowRE. And allowing them on characters within a certain range of stats would probably be too hard to do, and not worth the effort.

Honestly, I have no opinion on this, but my answer is that only custom characters should have the ability to choose wether to be super or not (Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles being exempt from this, seeing as that's the dev's decision).

But having SuperColor back would be nice, not having to be yellow.

All super characters were forced to yellow so as to be clearly identifiable in multiplayer maps. Even as opposed to cyan, they still stick out like a sore thumb, so it's more of a function design than anything.

No. They remove the uniqueness of Sonic. Even if they are wads like SonicCE or ShadowRE. And allowing them on characters within a certain range of stats would probably be too hard to do, and not worth the effort.

FAIL I don't like your opinion, Sonic is not the only one with super forms, there are characters in the new generation that are able to turn super:

Blaze = Burning Blaze (if it's not a super form, then it's a burning form)
Silver = Super Silver
Shadow = Super Shadow (it never was Hyper Shadow >.>)

Plus from the old generation, Super Tails, Super Knuckles (I'm not asking for ST and SK, I'm just saying that they were super for one day, now they aren't anymore, but someone gonna say "SRB2 is based in the old generation style", and I don't know what to object, but I'm already happy with the way Tails and Knuckles are now and there isn't any need for super forms to them), and Mecha Sonic (I guess his super form is understandable)

By "old games" is more based off Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Where Sonic had the super form and Tails didn't.
Also, it's called "'Sonic' Robo Blast 2" for a reason.

I'm sick of this word. Even if it is crossed out.

I don't like your opinion, Sonic is not the only one with super forms, there are characters in the new generation that are able to turn super:

Blaze = Burning Blaze (if it's not a super form, then it's a burning form)
Silver = Super Silver
Shadow = Super Shadow (it never was Hyper Shadow >.>)

So? In SRB2, he should be the only character with a super form. Just because there are characters in games with super forms, doesn't mean that all custom characters should have the option to go super.

WRONG SHERLOCK! That's not an excuse! Sonic shouldn't be the only with super form, there should be a super form option in the case you don't want to use Sonic in netgames after collecting all the chaos emeralds, why you don't want it anyway? :<

Because, as said multiple times, SONIC is the special character in the game. How special is he if every character does everything he can do? It doesn't. Super form sets him apart and gives him an edge over the likes of SMS.

Why the crap I have to object many people? I'm not Phoenix Wright to do this, but I'll try:

g-crossexam.gif

"Because, as said multiple times, SONIC is the special character in the game. How special is he if every character does everything he can do? It doesn't. Super form sets him apart and gives him an edge over the likes of SMS."

Aw, I can't point to where I want to object, I'll still think, because I forgot what I was going to say

I guess something else to point out, who ever had actually cool super forms? Most were just sped up and invincible versions of the regular wad. At least Tails and Knuckles get a few extra perks like super jump or the ability to glide, stop, then resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back