SRB2 Funky screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy said:

That's what happens whenever something happens to spawn object 1, which is the player.

srb20007.png

Dude, there's a gargoyal on your head. (Actual screenshot!)
srb20005.png

Tower of Sonic. (Actual screenshot!)
srb20006.png

This is what happens when you use an explosion of rings. (Actual screenshot!)

FoxBlitzz said:
Draykon said:
Andy said:

That's what happens whenever something happens to spawn object 1, which is the player.

Actually, that's probably a SOC object. Notice the SOC-related errors?

Actually, try using a SOC to spawn object 1. Exact same result as right there. I made my "Tower o' Sonic" using a SOC to spawn object 1. It's an early beta of my "Explosion"

SpinGlitch.png

This is what happens when you try to jump into the little gap in the giant grails- you go into your spinning. But if you hit the handle part straight-on, you move inside the cup and get stuck.

:lol: :lol: that was hilarious! just I have done something similar. making sonic become flat and fly through walls and yell oooh! my squegily spooch XD!

i dont get how you can get that motion blur, do you have to take a screenshot or something while your running?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
i dont get how you can get that motion blur, do you have to take a screenshot or something while your running?

Flame, did you read my post above? That's not Motion Blur, it's just a large Field-of-View.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back