SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to recieve people... Simply send me a PM... I have two free slots in my team... ;)

Todays the last day. Too bad the due date isnt till next saturday, since on wednesday and thursday ill be on a high speed internet. If that cant be done, then sign me up for 1 entry. If for some miracle it can really de moved to next sat, then sign up one of my buddies.

Maybe ill join either team Fury or team Playah. whoever they want.

I made it so there isn't a deadline.....I wish this community would get in gear and everyone joins...I mean we have 339 registered members on this which is a accurate number since Mystic wipes inactive accounts, but yet, only around 14 people joined.

Welcome, Cronosonic... Now Team Ashura is ready for play... ;)

EDIT: Hey, you have your own team! Are you sure to delete YOUR team? Talk it with Foxboy...

*Bangs his head* Sorry! I got confused. Looks like I'll have to manage my own team! Sorry, Sik!

Well, if anyone wants to join team Masamune, PM me, or post in this topic.

I know that passed to you... ;) This class of things appear everyday... No problem... I'm waiting to anything...

I have one slot available in my team yet... If someone want to be this player, send me a PM, post here or mail me at javier.degirolmo@gmail.com. :D

Ah, what the hell, I'll join, Sik.

Be warned: I'm not the best....

Welcome. Now yes, team Ashura is complete (Shadowstar, Bigboi and me). Bigboi, you said that you aren't the best... Hovewer, no worry... While nobody do idiot things... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back