Status
Not open for further replies.

Super mystic sonic

The Golden Blur
Screens:
srb20051ta4.png

The big Mario!

srb20050ts3.png

His so called "superform", a cape! (mario is the only one who can turn super)

srb20052kc7.png

Luigi is......dancing.....geez

srb20055da7.png

Its Toad. Look how happy he is that he can work for Eggman, instead of peach.

srb20053dy5.png

A battle between the bosses of Mario and Sonic. Its King Bowser!

srb20056pn6.png

Wait a minute.....shouldn't she get kidnapped or something?

srb20054wv2.png

Hm....I think Yoshi doesn't think Robots or rings taste good.

Description:
The Mario pack wad was originally done by Shadow during the SRB2 1.08 periode. Its a pack with 6 Mario characters. When SRB2 1.09.4 came out, there wasn't any Mario wad on the addons section. Thats why I grabbed the old Mario pack wad and updated it. And not only just the sprites. A lot, a really big lot. But I'm not gonna show it all off again. Don't you think I'm too tired for that? This is already the 2nd time I've updated Mario pack! Both updates were big, and I'm not gonna tell em both. Well, if the description and screenies are enough......

There ya go! Now, download from one my usual servers below. The main server, supersanctuary, rapidshare, and megaupload! Its your choice! Oh, and remember: don't play as others then the characters from mariopack in netgames. Its unfair to the mario players.

MAIN SERVER

SENDSPACE
SUPERSANCTUARY
MEGAUPLOAD

AWSOME MAN!
*downloads*
BUG REPORTS!:
When you choose Kind Koopa or Bowser w/e
it doesn't show his icon and name and he is too slow can you fix that?

Chaosxth said:
AWSOME MAN!
*downloads*
BUG REPORTS!:
When you choose Kind Koopa or Bowser w/e
it doesn't show his icon and name and he is too slow can you fix that?

King koopa icon? I swear he has a face added.....are you talking about the name icon above the live icon? He's slow because THATS his weakness. He isn't the godlike SMS.

Lemme give you the advantages and weaknesses of the characters:
Mario: balanced attacks in nearly everything, but he lacks spindash
Luigi: Slower running and shooting as Mario, but he has a spindash, and can run on water with runshoes.
Yoshi: Faster then everyone, but has very bad firing.
Toad: Slower then Mario/Luigi, and he also jumps low. But he can run on water, and has great firing.
Peach: Kinda slow, and jumps lower then the everyone, but she can float and her heart fire homes in on players.
Bowser: Runs very slow, but can (homing)thok at Mario's runspeed, he can spindash, and his fire breath is great.

another glitch... when i was playing mario koopa blast with mario when he was hit by a goomba and made the dying noise he went "mama*coinnoise repeat*ia

Check the file "mp-mario.wad" with XWE, then check the lump DSDIE2.
That's his "dead" sound. He his so mad about dying that he even says:"mama@£§&%#$?+*¨!!"

In reality Mario says Mama****ya. But thats censored.

Water doesn't hurt them? I made it so that they can't drown. (by setting the underwater meter to -1. This might have the cause that they aren't affected by water at all)

Wait, Yoshi has the highest maxspeed but his throwing isn't good? Shouldn't that be the other way around? Yoshi's a sharpshooter, you know.

FoxBlitzz said:
Wait, Yoshi has the highest maxspeed but his throwing isn't good? Shouldn't that be the other way around? Yoshi's a sharpshooter, you know.

How'd you get that fantasy? (like, all games where Yoshi is the main star)

shadow the fox said:
how come he can throw eggs at percise points.

For some reason, I tought it would be better if I didn't give Yoshi smoking eggs. The sound and smoke really don't fit with a egg.

And yoshi ain't a sharp shooter in mario pack. Sorry, but I couldn't make him overpowerd. He can trow stars fast after each other though, wich is a real help in small area's. Luigi can do this even better, and is just perfect in narrow paths.

Super mystic sonic said:
FoxBlitzz said:

How'd you get that fantasy?
He shoots eggs in Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Story, and Super Smash Brothers. :X

Shuffle said:
Super mystic sonic said:
FoxBlitzz said:

How'd you get that fantasy?
He shoots eggs in Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Story, and Super Smash Brothers. :X

It was ment as a joke. But like you said, he shoots eggs in normal Nintendo games where Yoshi is the starring player. But he doesn't trow eggs here in mariopack, he trows stars here. (smoking stars)

Hate to make a double post bump, but it seems I just made Mario-pack worthy enough to send to the addons. Yes, we all know what this means. I updated it! ......yeah, I know you expect a list of updates.

*sigh* Here we go again said:
-Made Yoshi's sprites stop shaking all the time when walking from the side
-Did the same with the flutter sprites. I think I also added some sounds to that
-Fixed Mario's horrible sound bug
-Gave Bowser a life icon
-.......duh, with a name icon of course.
-Yoshi now trows eggs. And you can't outrun them this time!
-SOCced Luigi's fireball to make sure you can't outrun it.
-Everybody has their own 1P screen now
-Updated the text file a bit.
-Some extra simple main-game SOC works in the mario wad
-Toad can't suddenly cause consinsety faillures this time (got to find out about that bug today)
-changed Toad's prefcolor (what a huge change, huh?)
-Peach can slightly speed up now in turns if you do them right
-Renamed KingKoopa to Bowser
-Thats it!

I also replaced the RAPIDSHARE link with SUPERSANCTUARY. Normally, I'd like to use supersanctuary all the time, but it just never seems to accept files I send. (SH-Sonic, SMS1095, and SADX-sonic all failed)

Well, have fun. I'm going to try to send this to the addons soon. Should be good enough!

Just out of personal oppinion I think Bowser (King Koopa) needs more than 1 sprite for his spindash!

Edit: THANK YOU for adding them in singleplayer, it doesn't didn't seem right starting a multiplayer game just to play these guys!

Also some maps wich need a charactor to spindash to get through eg. Mario Koopa Blast act 2 are impossible with Mario, Toad, Peach, & Yoshi but this is miner really since such maps are rare!

Now All this mod or another similar is to make a proper SRB2 Mario mod with all custom SRB2 style Mario sprites!

Hopalongtom said:
Just out of personal oppinion I think Bowser (King Koopa) needs more than 1 sprite for his spindash!

I think you're not the only who wants to have that. Maybe I want to fix that before sending it to the addons.

Hopalongtom said:
Edit: THANK YOU for adding them in singleplayer, it doesn't didn't seem right starting a multiplayer game just to play these guys!

Its the main update, although the rest is enjoyable too.

Hopalongtom said:
Also some maps wich need a charactor to spindash to get through eg. Mario Koopa Blast act 2 are impossible with Mario, Toad, Peach, & Yoshi but this is miner really since such maps are rare!

SRB2 just doesn't support that kinda stuff. There should be some crawl move or something.

Now All this mod or another similar is to make a proper SRB2 Mario mod with all custom SRB2 style Mario sprites!

Could be, but I wouldn't say I can send a whole Mario mod to the addons. Sorry, it stays a char pack, not a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back