[Wii|DS] - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
250px-Ffcc_eot_logo.jpg

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles:_Echoes_of_Time

*This is a fairly old game that came out in the 2009 era. I did have a topic about this before, but it died and it was also at the time where I stopped playing this game, since I'm back into playing this again... I figure I could make the topic again.*

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time is a RPG game where you enter Dungeons, kill Monsters/Bosses, follow the story, etc... I think the link might explain it better.

You can also go on Mutiplayer with up to 4 people using Nintendo Wi-Fi, you can even follow the story while on Mutiplayer, however... you might have to deal with the lag at some points and not to mention there might be some users whom may of AR'd their levels and stuff, although it is hard to tell due to the Green Jewels that you can have in this game, which... boosts your level up stats when applied, and if done right, you can max out your characters stats after hitting max levels, which is 99, you might need to play on Very Hard at least to max out your levels as there's a EXP cap depending on what monsters you kill.

There are 2 versions of this game, one for the Nintendo Wii and one for the DS. I pretty much prefer the DS version as the Wii Version is just a port of the DS version, also... the DS is portable and allows use of the Touch Screen while the Wii version requires you to move the Wii cursor over certain parts of the screen, overall, it's a decent game at least, it can appeal to some with others will avoid it. I still think it's a worthy add-on to your DS collection.

I just got back into playing this game, and I was wondering if anyone else might have this game. If so, perhaps we could play Mutiplayer for things that need to be done, such as doing the VS. Quests and stuff like that or if you need help with the Story? I can also give out a few items that is... IF I can make them in the first place.

Right now... I need a Old Sword, curse me by starting Very Hard 2 as you can only get a Old Sword after beating the story. -.-

So... discuss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back