Recolors have appeared in banner ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
recolorinbanneradft6.png

The world is doomed.

But seriously, this strikes me as interesting. A random banner ad, that was probably placed with a fee, depicting what appears to be a bad fancharacter. I suppose it's not as bad as I make it sound, but still.

Maybe it's an illegal usage of the character :P You know, some people take characters from other companies and change their color so it looks like theirs. I don't think those people care, I mean, do you even known who are those people? Because the copyright message probably isn't part of the banner but of the page, right?

I'm quite sure a lot of those images (if not them all) are pirated.

No. THIS is the oldest news you've seen on here:

This just in! The Telegraph has just been invented! Now you can communicate with your friends far away using revolutionary Morse Code!

I'll Begin said:
No. THIS is the oldest news you've seen on here:

This just in! The Telegraph has just been invented! Now you can communicate with your friends far away using revolutionary Morse Code!
OHMAIGAWD! THIS IS UNHERD OF! I MUST GET SED TELEGRAPH!

The colered Tails cursor actually used to be my cursor for about 2 years straight until I decided to switch back to the default cursor. But it's really not a recolor, kinda more of a sparkling effct to tails. Plus, theday I got it was the exact day as Sonic's Annversery(Forgot the year), and the site where I got my cursors from updated their main cursor database each time some new event happens.

To I'll Begin. Stop. Telegraf is 18th cntry nws. Stop. KTHNXBAI. Stop.

Signed, Gemini Spark. Stop.

*SHOT*...Stop!

lol *SHOT AGAIN*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back