Out of all the chracters that have been made in the forums..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earuto

Out of all the chracters that have been made in the forums who would you say is the best?

Me I don't really know.

Please elaborate just what it is you're on about, or else I'll be locking this topic (since I'm not 100% sure myself).

Well, I would nominate my 3DYoshi.wad, but:

1. That would self-nomination.
2. He's incredibly incomplete, so it doesn't make much sense anyway.

I don't see how anyone can like Super Mystic Sonic, honestly. It goes against the whole point of playing SRB2. As well as badly damages your eyes.

Shadow Hog said:
Please elaborate just what it is you're on about, or else I'll be locking this topic (since I'm not 100% sure myself).

I was trying to say that to you who is the best character on he forum. I can't rate most of the characters because the good ones are in the old forum and that forum is locked. I wasn't here long enough to rate them in their regular forum. I just want to see what people on the forum favorite character are.

CZ64's Metal Sonic and Knuckles are the only worthwhile character wads- only Senku comes close.

I kinda like sonic freaks character but that's because its very similar to nitro and I don't want to say myself.

Ritz said:
CZ64's Metal Sonic and Knuckles are the only worthwhile character wads- only Senku comes close.
I actually find Senku to be a great spriter, usually better than me. But thanks, I'm actually proud of making the Metals, as they're completely made from scratch. Except for the jumping sprites.

Earuto said:
I was trying to say that to you who is the best character on he forum. I can't rate most of the characters because the good ones are in the old forum and that forum is locked. I wasn't here long enough to rate them in their regular forum. I just want to see what people on the forum favorite character are.
You're still not elaborating very well. "Character" is too ambiguous. You could mean character WADs (which I'm thinking is what you mean), or you could just literally mean "character" (i.e. fan characters, original characters separate from SRB2 entirely).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back