What happend to YouTube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with YouTube? You mean, aside from the fact that every Naruto AMV gets 5 stars no matter how crappy it is, but a good AMV for a lesser show like Big O will get 2 stars? You mean, aside from the fact that it's a virtual who's-who of attention-grubbing would-be tween stars and their I-have-friends-on-the-internet seniors who think their video blogs are "teh ****" because everybody else is so lacking of a life that they have nothing better to do than listen to other people talk about their own?

.. Oh wait, you meant that error thing.

Yeah, no, the site is working just fine for me. Must be your connection or something.

Result said:
What's wrong with YouTube? You mean, aside from the fact that every Naruto AMV gets 5 stars no matter how crappy it is, but a good AMV for a lesser show like Big O will get 2 stars? You mean, aside from the fact that it's a virtual who's-who of attention-grubbing would-be tween stars and their I-have-friends-on-the-internet seniors who think their video blogs are "teh ****" because everybody else is so lacking of a life that they have nothing better to do than listen to other people talk about their own?

Brilliant! As for your problem, it works fine for me.

Result said:
So true. But you forgot to mention the amount of Hypercam videos that are on YouTube.

I'd register there. But only to advertise a game I'm working on.

There is some good YouTube poop in there, though. Nineko's Sonic glitches and cheats tend to be entertaining sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back