ESP: Extra Shields and Powerups

[Open Assets] ESP: Extra Shields and Powerups 2.0

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Goldenhog

Wandering Protagonist
This is, like, the discussion area for the mod. If you want the main page, you're looking for "Overview" at the top left of here.

Last edited:
Hey Goldenhog, did you wanna to collab?
I have a bunch of shields' sprites and sounds.. maybe you can program it, do you wanna try it?

I noticed that the subtitle for the rewind sound when using the clock shield is misspelled

Attachments

• srb20138.jpg
    srb20138.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
"None of the shields have passive abilities. Couldn't think up of anything, sorry!"

Had an idea: Bubblegum shield's passive ability could make the player float in water like you do in the purple goop in THZ

Goldenhog updated ESP: Extra Shields and Powerups with a new update entry:

Hello, Xenforo! Better late than never...

ESP - 2.0
  • Updated mod page, now it includes a spiffy new icon and shiny new "download" button.
  • Added Star Shield. More info on the main page.
    • The Star Shield uses elements from Re:Overdrive. As such, Princess Draykon was added the list of co-authors (or "resource team" as its known now).
  • The Clock Shield is less dumb at placing a return point, making it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have an idea for a Passive ability for the Clock Shield:

If you die via bottomless pit with it, you will automatically rewind time to where you failed the jump.

I navigated on your files and there is a monitor that looks unused or probably a leftover, its a monitor with a black screen. Does that do anything or is just there doing nothing???

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back