[Open Assets] Egg Sand Sub 3.6

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Get a load of THIS!!
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
srb20057.png

The Egg Sand-Sub is Lost Worlds' planned 3th boss. With the arena surrounded by quicksand, and with it's powerful fire attacks, this boss will surely turn up the heat!

EDIT: Quick update. New arena and some small modifications to the flamethrower.

MIRROR: http://www.sendspace.com/file/j3f0iq

Attachments

• Egg Sand Sub 3-0.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 813
  • Egg Sand-Sub Version 3-5.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 700
  • Egg Sand-Sub Version 3-6.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 839
Last edited:
Well, this boss is just too easy, just like the last one, but not in the same way; NOW you CANT get hit by the flamethrower when going in for the hit, because you jump so low in the quicksand. The only times I got hurt outside of my own foolishness was the pinch phase. It's not that hard of a boss, but it DOES look better than the previous one... Frankly, it's just an "OK" boss. Nothing too special, and easily forgettable.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXSucRO3Iyw

This boss does not really move that much making him an easy target when he is up; his pinch is the same story as the first, he is still an easy target.

He should move faster actually chasing after you with the flamethrower when he is in the sand and shoot the missiles when he pops out to make him a bit challenging. Other than that pretty neat idea for a boss.

I remember this. However, it seems a lot different now. Once he's up, I hit him, move slightly back, and he rises again. The cycle repeats. He needs to be able to move away swiftly after each hit.

Not a bad boss, it does get a bit annoying to jump on the quicksand constantly just to hit Eggman though. And the music doesn't sound too fitting.

i always loved this this boss, really did, i have a question, may i be permitted to use this in one of my zones in my mod when its finally released, see, i have like 11 zones planned, with only 3 official eggmobile to use, eventually bosses will get repetitive, so, if i have permish id like to use it. i will give major credit, dont worry about that

i always loved this this boss, really did, i have a question, may i be permitted to use this in one of my zones in my mod when its finally released, see, i have like 11 zones planned, with only 3 official eggmobile to use, eventually bosses will get repetitive, so, if i have permish id like to use it. i will give major credit, dont worry about that
Speaking of that, may I have permission to use this in Mystical Heavens as the boss for Quiksand Woods(yeah, you got that right; QUIKsand is how I'm spelling it)?

Yes, this boss is very easy and needs to chase you and be a bit faster. The music isn't very fitting either. Make something more...like...a song that lets you know that the boss is going to be pretty hard. Although, this IS a pretty good boss...

^.^

I enjoyed this but it is a tad easy,oh well.

PS is it okay if i use this boss in my level pack

Not bad. Not bad at all.

The only thing That I don't think it's good is The boss that doesn't move a lot.
Honestly, I don't care about the music. I Think the music is good as it is.

Good job, Blade

UPDATE! The boss is now slightly faster, and has a stronger flamethrower. It also has a new pinch attack. The arena is slightly different too.

I like the updated version, it seems challenging without being TOO hard ya know? It seems mid-boss worthy I think, though the music could still use work

Geez, Blade, the one thing about your stuff that is so frustrating is that you release (or are at least working on) all these amazing custom enemies, bosses, textures, and whatnot, and don't release them into the public domain. If only the community at large had permission to use all this stuff you're making, your genius could spill over into other levels, and we might even find new uses for stuff you make!

Very well, people may use the boss (not the arena) for their own mods, as long as I am given credit.

You know, it's things like this that make me want to have some sort of Asset Pack again.

Anyway, the boss is awesome, but easy. More detailed review coming later, hopefully.

Already told you what was noticed before and now to give my opinion if I haven't already.

The boss has greatly improved difficulty-wise, it is no longer an easy target like it was before. An idea for a boss like this deserved to be a later zone boss instead of an earlier one.

I am looking forward to future releases of anything else, you make great additions to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back