Wonder Topic #3: If It Was Real...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effigy The Fox

Is mostly dead by now.
Next up in the Wonder Topic is If It Was Real.

Many times we want to have things or someone that don't exist in the real world. It maybe something from an anime, cartoon, movie, and etc. What object would you wish to be in reality like technology, something on the internet, mental, physical, a person from that show or game anything and why(if its personal you don't have say why.)

Person: Squall(FFVIII): Cloud(FFVII)
Caster(Fate/Extra): Just to be my hot sister. :3

Inventions: Something to make people younger, be able to make a virtual reality out of your own imagination in your head. A gunblade just to play around with.

Internet Wise: An online universe like the .Hack//Series and Phantasy Star Online combined.

Theirs a list I could put but it would take too long.

Now what if the Chaos Emeralds were real, that intrigues me.

It'd be pretty cool if they were, I'm not telling you why because it would probably lead into another one of those "Sonic X" moments. '_'

There were a couple times in life when I did something and instantly thought "No way", "I can't believe this just happened", or "This isn't real, right?"

Luckily, none of those moments have been too terribly serious for me, but when they happened, I had always wished there was a load state button on life.

I wish your mom was real~

*coughcough* all immature jokes aside, I think floating islands would be nice to see. Wouldn't want to be on the shore of one, though.

I'd love to see some sort of competitive, clean, renewable, super-awesome energy source. Throw some more antimatter into the furnace, honey! It's getting chilly!

Artificial personalities, with human-like intelligence, feelings, memories, unfettered development, and the like would have some pretty interesting social ramifications.

Any kind of anthropomorphism would be very interesting to see in reality, especially in indoor pets.

Just imagine your dog or your cat partaking in regular human activities such as surfing the web, playing video games, or socializing with other pets of their kind.

My goldfish already does all three of those things. What now.

As for me... Alternate dimensions with connected worlds. What if the Woods Between Worlds really did exist, and we could use it as a hub to reach other planes of existence?Narnia here I come! Also Equestria~

What is the first place you would go? Of course, that's assuming that the places we imagine are real places.

If someone manages to find an anime/game/comic/fantasy/sci-fi universe where absolutely no world-scale catastophes happen, make that real.

As much as I love Pokemon, Harry Potter and stuff too much crazy crap goes on in those universes.

"You have your fear, which might become reality; and you have Godzilla, which IS reality."

If we've got Godzilla then another monster may as well be real. It'd be a shame if we had a giant monster roaming cities but never got to see it fight something else.

Oh god, this is one of those times where you have millions of ideas, but none of them pop out when you have a chance to say them.

Hmm...

If I had a gravity gun from Half-life 2 and an unlimited supply of Prinnies from the Disgaea series, THAT would be a good time.

I have lots of things I wish for real, first off, I wish Miles 'Tails' Prower was real, then I could be his friend. I also wish animal apendages on humans were real (Cat ears, Fox tails, etc.) Right now I forget the rest, so I might post more later.

Hyrrrmm...... I wish the land in Kids WB was real since that'd be awesome. I also wish i had a Portal Gun so i'd escape School whenever i'd like. And ALSO, i wish that Anthro Pokemon were real too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back