fickle's camera mod that she refuses to give a good name to

Apple loves having proprietary stuff, so the only way you can compile something for macOS is if you have a Mac. You'll have to compile it yourself. Follow the SRB2 Wiki's CMake guide and you'll have a compiled version of the game for Mac.

Has anyone done this, or is there a simpler breakdown on how to install this mod on Mac OS? Or maybe just better to wait for 2.2.2 to port to Mac OS?

Has anyone done this, or is there a simpler breakdown on how to install this mod on Mac OS? Or maybe just better to wait for 2.2.2 to port to Mac OS?
Just wait for 2.2.2 to get ported or compile 2.2.2 yourself. Even if you got this compiled, it would still be 2.2.0 and not 2.2.2 or even 2.2.1.

Ok, so I'm not sure if you can respond, but when I launch the 32-bit EXE, it shows me this error:
File has been corrupt or has been modified: C:\Users\-----\Downloads\SRB2\SRB2.pk3
I'm 100% sure the SRB2.pk3 file hasn't been modified.

Last edited:
I think what you're trying to do is use the exe with 2.2.1 or later, while this mod is only for 2.2.0. In any case, it's been added to the base game, and is therefore redundant.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back