Can someone please post a really good save?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really stuck. I cant get the secrets list, though i've beaten the game, so I was hoping that some nice person would post a save somehow :lol:

pickle man77 said:
I am really stuck. I cant get the secrets list, though i've beaten the game, so I was hoping that some nice person would post a save somehow :lol:

You are too lazy to search google? Let alone just TRY to get them by your self? I mean, if you are too lazy to TRY, and too lazy to TRY to find a super savestate, you obviously have to get in gear.

There are no savestates in Google.
Try this: Go download SPMoves.
Run this:
spmoves.exe -statcopy

If you can't even find SPMoves, then I'm afraid that we can't help, sorry.

akirahedgehog said:
Its easy to get everything unlocked. I dont know why so many people complain.
I dunno, the time limit and easter egg things still elude me. Other than that, I kinda agree; as long as you know your levels pretty well, the Emblems aren't too hard to find, either.

Guy, when you beat the game, you're awarded with two secrets levels... except when you play in easy, you used add-ons or you haven't all the Chaos Emeralds :P

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard...

But, still... Calling Mystic dumb... *shudders*
THOU SHALT NOT TEASE THINE ADMINISTRATOR.

hotdog003 said:
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard...

But, still... Calling Mystic dumb... *shudders*
THOU SHALT NOT TEASE THINE ADMINISTRATOR.

I shall.

Hey, Mystic! I have a hundred dollars in my hand, want it? Too bad! *Runs away*

Seriously, guys, you don't get banned for being stupid or teasing the admins. You get banned for breaking the rules outright.

Mystic said:
Seriously, guys, you don't get banned for being stupid or teasing the admins. You get banned for breaking the rules outright.

But being stupid and breaking the rules are the same thing. :P

If I remember correctly, there was a 100% save on SuperSonic*insert random numbers here*'s site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back