T3H 1.09!!!4!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSNTails said:
Ohh! You have THAT one?! HAHAHAHAHA!

*falls out of chair*

*poof*

You think that's 1.09? I'm surprised that exe runs at all for you!
Is it the one that makes movies out of screenshots or something? ^_~

Movies out of screenshots would be cool. :P Anyway I looked at the programs properties and it was made January 19th. So its a early 1.09 or something. I deleted it since its not an official release and stuff.

You're lucky, back when a441 was around, I told him that the game said something like "The game crashed, reason: u suk" (I was only joking around) and he sent me a version of 1.09 that waited 3 seconds and then crashed saying "The game crashed, reason: u suk".
I think he did give me a working once once, but it had some kind of colored text or something in it o.o.

Actually, it makes me wonder how all these EXEs are running properly without srb2pat.wad. ^_^()

It's the data WAD we use to make it so we don't have to change srb2.srb and send a really big WAD around. When 1.09 is set up for release, we'll merge srb2pat.wad back into srb2.srb. It's basically just to make transferring the beta easier between the developers.

However, the 1.09 EXE shouldn't run very well without it, since it's got the data for all the important changes in 1.09, like Buzz, and any other graphical or level design changes.

Thats what I basicly what im doing with Sonic The Hedgehog Revitalized. It makes things alot easier. Things like menu graphics are missing when I play the 1.09 Beta exe. About hosting a link... Would you mind Mystic if I hosted the exe??

I'd simply prefer if you guys stopped messing with it. There are many reasons why that EXE is glitchy. You're not supposed to have it.

I really would like to know where the hole was that people found it from.

And if you have it, DON'T GIVE IT TO OTHER PEOPLE.

I was thinking of that.
Why don't create patches to upgrade SRB2 instead of downloading everything again?
I've got a crappy connection and have to wait until it downloads or something else.
When I downloaded SRB2 I have waited like 1 or 2 hours.
Please! Make patches to upgrade!

Aw, man! Leave the guys alone! Stop begging them for 1.09
They already have to work on it and have to tell you to wait, and other guys start saying: OhhOOhh LUUK, I've G0t 1.O9
Just leave 1.09 come the time it must come.

Arf said:
I was thinking of that.
Why don't create patches to upgrade SRB2 instead of downloading everything again?
I've got a crappy connection and have to wait until it downloads or something else.
When I downloaded SRB2 I have waited like 1 or 2 hours.
Please! Make patches to upgrade!

Aw, man! Leave the guys alone! Stop begging them for 1.09
They already have to work on it and have to tell you to wait, and other guys start saying: OhhOOhh LUUK, I've G0t 1.O9
Just leave 1.09 come the time it must come.
It has been done many times that way. We do full downloads when enough has changed to make it worth it to force everyone to redownload the file.

I didn't know.
When I went into the srb2.org news page, at the bottom it said megaman was playable.
Whta has happened to him?

Arf said:
I didn't know.
When I went into the srb2.org news page, at the bottom it said megaman was playable.
Whta has happened to him?

I think you took it a little out of context. I had made a character wad of him... sort of. It was pretty bad. But you COULD shoot.

Ok I will not give it out to anyone and I will lock it up in a secret folder where even I wont mess with it. :P Where I got it?? Lets just say its not very far from here. :wink:

Heh, I know where you guys find the stuff. I'm surprised you haven't found more - sometimes I drop some pretty cool stuff in there.

sometimes I drop some pretty cool stuff in there

Yeah, you do. It's pretty sweet. I'm all like "get free amazing 3D models!"

And I take them. Ha HA. Yeah, you might wanna fix that. Or.. rather don't. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back