(Sonic Robo Blast II) How do I use on CrossOver ChromeOS

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
I got CrossOver earlier this month, and (running alongside Wine, the application) on a Chromebook it says its compatible with Sonic Robo Blast 2. I got multiple different versions of the game V2.2, SRB2 Launcher, and SRB2TGF. I try using The File Manager, and 7zip and they cannot open SRB2. I need help! I got this Samsung Chromebook for Christmas and this is what I'm running, only 2 of my apps worked there.
Download to my files that do not work
https://www.mediafire.com/#2lf159yeb3dd4
Can someone tell me how to open SRB2 on Crossover Chrome OS (Chromebook)? I really need it!

Running toward some answers
75e534f280695eb6dd6805833616072b8e60ed04.gifv

I can not definitively state that there isn't someone out there who made SRB2 work on a Chromebook, but we currently are only actively supporting Windows, with secondary and tertiary Linux and Mac(barely) support. I do not know of any way to get SRB2 working on Chromebooks.

I can not definitively state that there isn't someone out there who made SRB2 work on a Chromebook, but we currently are only actively supporting Windows, with secondary and tertiary Linux and Mac(barely) support. I do not know of any way to get SRB2 working on Chromebooks.

Okay thanks
i know you can use PPSSPP to run SRB2 on chrome

Last edited by a moderator:

I wonder if his issue is just extracting the files out of the self-EXE package.

Hi, I played SRB2 on the Chromebook for about a month or two.

1. It's not worth it, get something better.
2. You can only run 2.2.0 and lower. 2.2.1 onward will not run via CrossOver.

I was able to get it open, but 2 problems
1. Everything is black and
2. No SRB2.wad file, I only have one wad, from a txt file

I was able to get it open, but 2 problems
1. Everything is black and
2. No SRB2.wad file, I only have one wad, from a txt file
SRB2.wad refers to the base file. It's now "SRB2.pk3" but was previously "SRB2.srb" but "SRB2.wad" was acceptable.
If you get a black screen, try setting up a bat file to run it (2.2.1 and 2.2.2 don't work though).

The bat should be something like this.
filename: "srb2.bat"
command:
"cd c:/users/crossover/Downloads"
"srb2.exe -softblit"

I got internet back, and tried it! IT WORKS!!! I did Version 2.0, because 2.1 did not work, nor did the torrents
I have Screenshots of 2.0 (Ignore my background)
https://www.pixilart.com/photo/srb2-chromeboook-screenshot1-ed82cc9bcb1cde2
srb2-chromeboook-screenshot1-ed82cc9bcb1cde2

https://www.pixilart.com/photo/srb2-chromebook-screenshot2-2fd291958fc3c14
srb2-chromebook-screenshot2-2fd291958fc3c14

Originaly posted by SIG7 No SRB2.wad file
I had one from SRB2 on PSP, but running it with 2.1 did not work, so I got 2.0 and it worked since the PSP Port was running on 2.0, without music

Last edited by a moderator:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back