I'm back. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkman90

For those of you that know me from the Chatroom or those who have tried my mods I think you may want to know that... I'M BACK BABY!!! :D I have been away from the SRB2 world for a while now. Well last night I decided just for the heck of it to open up SRB2. Then I thought maybe some of the guys in the chatroom would be up for a match. So I went on IRC and... there was almost no one there. XD Then in another server my buddy told me that they moved to another IRC server so I went THERE and there everyone was. :) Some I knew... some I had no idea who were. XD Anyway to make a long story short I have decided to come back to the SRB2 world. So I will be making maps again too. :) Also sence I have been gone I have learned how to make music. :D So I may make some custom music for my new maps. :) Just check out this IceCap Zone Remix I made. :) Anyway it's great to be back. :D

P.S. I wasn't sure if this should be here or in Off-Topic. ;)

Digiku said:
Too many emoticons, man. Too many emoticons.

Exactly what I thought.

Anyway, welcome back, Linkman! I have good memories of playing MKRaces SRB2 with you and Senku. :mrgreen:

You probably won't be seeing it anytime soon unless Shadow's feeling generous.

bigboi said:
Digiku said:
Too many emoticons, man. Too many emoticons.

Exactly what I thought.

Anyway, welcome back, Linkman! I have good memories of playing MKRaces SRB2 with you and Senku. :mrgreen:

Oh yah, I remember that. That was fun. and I don't use TOO many emotions. :P Wait... did I just use one...? :eek: OH NO I DID!!!! :x I CAN'T STOP!!! :x :x :x :x :x Ok that is enough. :P ...opps.

...opps. ...opps. ...opps.

...opps.

Nope, doesn't make much sense one way or another. You mean "oops", I assume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back