IMPORTANT MESSAGE ON INTERNET SERCURITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was playing with my friend on Saturday 2nd of June 07 thorugh the master server. We were playing in the green flower zone when suddenly another person appeared and immediately gave themselves a log name to avoid being licked/banned. They then said a strange message which looked like coding and we both suddenly died. When we were respawn we found our selves in a strange level called 'Red Volcano' which as I understand should not be in the game until the final copy as the level was no where near finished. Then when we returned to multiplayer after closing the server, we made sure no one was allowed in. But after the 1st minute at least 8 tried to get into the game. I then thought that this was probably a macro because they would not have been able to resad the sign - this server is full. I have sent a message to a member of the SRB2 staff of this as even if the glitch to get into the red volcano stage is normal the point is that SRB2 would be a easy target and has a strange person (more likely a program!) tryingto get into everybodies server, submitting this code and doing it at basicly supersonic speed!

Try to jump on this house several times on Single player, and you will see that the "Red Volcano Glitch" is a normal event.

And about filling the server so fast, maybe that many players wanted to go here, or maybe the server crashed. :roll:

I was going to lock this thread because the title made it look like a generic spambot post, but now I'm going to lock it because of the misleading title and "bug report" of an extremely well known feature of the game. If you had simply looked it up before posting here you could have avoided making a complete fool of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back