SRB2 Doom Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also a fixed config file that reorganizes the things & removes older entries with newer ones.
For, y'know, those who care...

Dark Warrior said:
There's also a fixed config file that reorganizes the things & removes older entries with newer ones.
For, y'know, those who care...
Yes, I forgot to put that in the changelog. Sorry 'bout that... I'll update the post above to reflect that.

Sykotic said:
Question- why do I get a run-time error 424 Object required error when I try to edit the map header?
Does it happen with all maps? If it only happens with a particular map, could you post it, please?

Actually, I've been having that same problem with editing the map headers too. Oogaland, does map header editing work on your computer?

DashFox2007 said:
Actually, I've been having that same problem with editing the map headers too. Oogaland, does map header editing work on your computer?
Yes, it works fine for me, which is why I wondered if it might've been due to a broken map, but it seems not. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Sykotic said:
It happens to all of my maps. I'm having to resort to XWE to edit the headers D:

Which you should be doing anyways until SRB2DB supports MAPXXD lumps.

However, Oogaland. On testing this myself, cmsc21.ocx is missing/corrupted under Runtime Error 339. ...What is cmcs21.ocx?

Can I safely assume that maps default to MAPXXD then? In the past, I haven't had this problem until I updated to a newer versions.

cmcs21.ocx is the text-editor control that the script editor uses. It should be included with (and registered by) the installer. Try running regsvr32 cmcs21.ocx to see if that fixes it.

I think MAPnnD takes precedence over MAINCFG, but you might want to check that.

Putting it in my SRB2DB folder seems to work for me. Even without registering it. (XP-professional)

I got it working again, sorry people. Turns out, since I patched it up so late, some things got out of sync. I had to uninstall and reinstall it. I'm good to go.

Can we have a feature that allows you to replace one texture with another one in either the entire map or a selection?

Hey. You know that Gradient Floors tool? It sucks hard. How about a tool that works similarly to the ZoomTube Wizard to make fake slopes/stairs and stuff? Like, DB will divide your sector into smaller equal sized sectors and make the floors rise/fall equally to the highest/lowest sector's height?

I don't know what people have against the 'gradient' options; I much prefer them to the stair converter. For one thing, they actually work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back