BlitzSonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone know why DeleD totally screws up floors? I can't seem to walk up slopes without Sonic stumbling all over the place.

I can't even get it to make my levels work right. Whenever I edit it and go into the game the game won't start. ):

Bah, it won't work!

I download, start it, then it says "Unable to create 3D image".

It's annoying, mostly because I could use the first one.

Any possible way I can edit one of the files to change the settings to work for an older machine?

Draykon said:
I'm a tad annoyed by the ridiculous amount of attention it's been getting. I'm not saying it's bad, but for awhile people talked about it like it was the "next great official Sonic game" only without the unreasonably low expectations.

Also, the controls suck...

It had to be said.
well it is just an engine test so it might get fined tuned in the final. It look's nice and it is momentum based, its still to early to tell if it is going to be good or not.

Anyone get the source to compile?

I'm having an issue with MidHandleImage and setcustomstate

EDIT: i'm getting a bunch of errors, actually. Am I missing something?

OH NOES!

It doesn't work! i get this error message: Memory access violation! what does that even mean?!

Re: OH NOES!

eric_98 said:
It doesn't work! i get this error message: Memory access violation! what does that even mean?!
It means there was a memory access violation.

You don't need to thank me. Just shoot me with arrows.

I'll Begin said:
eric_98 said:

No, I'll Begin, it means his memory is violating his access

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'll Begin said:
eric_98 said:

No, I'll Begin, it means his memory is violating his access

Well, to give you a serious answer, blitz throws that error when it can't find a reousrce its looking for. So make sure all of the files and folders are in the right spot, and you have the userlibs in the userlibs directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back