Your "epic fail" moments in SRB2

I gotta say, I've had plenty o' fails, though a really epic fail was a while ago.

I was playing Srb2 Kart with Blitz-T on Mario Circuit (The 1st Map) and I was winning on the last lap.

Now I had gotten a whirlwind shield and saved it for the whole lap. I used it at the end to make a classy finish... and I hit the Nintendo billboard, bouncing me back into the grass (the slow, friction-causing grass) which allowed Blitz who was RIGHT BEHIND ME to beat me while he laughed to his demise... OK not really. I refused to finish the race because of my classy finish fail... >.<

EDIT : By "a while ago" I mean a few days ago not a few minutes ago.

Think for a moment you are going to get an emblem for doing a no hit boss... being that boss called Fang... Well the problem was in give the last hit. I was scared to ruin the moment, and when i went to hit him... He dropped a bomb which i get harmed, and for making worse, I fall into a botomless pit (
at least i could have made the time's emblem but Fang had said "nope lol")

Uhm... I realized that this thread is old...

Last edited:
In the 2.1 version(sugoi 3) I could never beat the LJ sonic boss unless I use cheats to give myself rings, so up until now I have never beaten the boss.

My worst srb2 moment

In a unafficial port of sugoi for srb2 version 2.2 that of which I unfortunately don't have I was playing on the first level as hard Sonic and everything was going well until I idiotically jumped into the same lava river twice, the worst part is that I retried the same level again and died in the same exact way.
oof

ironic

In a unafficial port of sugoi for srb2 version 2.2 that of which I unfortunately don't have I was playing on the first level as hard Sonic and everything was going well until I idiotically jumped into the same lava river twice, the worst part is that I retried the same level again and died in the same exact way.
oof

that reminds me of the time I kept using tails as a shield on bosses (sonic and tails duo) then one time i forgot to pause the game i pressed jump and tails carried me into a pit. We all can't forget about those moments when tails hits the boss and you pass though it. yep it happened to me alot in my first playthrough of srb2.

SRB2: I haven't haved any "EPIC FAIL's" at all, probably "Losing a lot of lifes" in the ACZ boss?

SRB2K: ...well... ...it all starts when i join a server, i ALWAYS, i say again... ALWAYS got in last place... only once i got at 1st place, and was in a 2/4 race.

lag spike + weak pc + fast character + dumb friend = a lot of pit fall during 2.1 and it still happens in 2.2 nobody evlves here ngl

Ah. I remember one moment that would have been perfect for a gif. I was once playing with a few character addons, character randomizer, and roll the dice deluxe addon, and I was currently junio sonic, at the very start of Castle Eggman act 2, and I pressed the button to roll the die. I got the spring event... which launched me... directly into the torch in front of the statue, killing me. I wasn't even mad at that event, I was laughing too hard to be mad at all.

i remember my first time playing 2.2 a year ago.
i've been completing for the first time the campaign as Sonic, grabbed the last emerald Token on Egg Rock to get to the last stage and finally achieve the last Emerald.
I was coming to the end, but then the time ran out and I lost the chance to get the emerald.

i then get it later after completing the game by coming back to Greenflower Zone

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back