Why kart why

but it full ON MAKES YOUR GAME NOT WORK
Uh? Honestly I just kept my install in a separate directory from vanilla SRB2.

Kart's pretty fun, it just has a really steep learning curve.

Why do you think kart is bad? What's your reasoning?

Also yeah, keep exe mods away from your vanilla srb2 'less you want stuff to break.

Why do you think kart is bad? What's your reasoning?

Also yeah, keep exe mods away from your vanilla srb2 'less you want stuff to break.

its honestly kind of bland I would rather just check out a race server or mariokart game instead

its honestly kind of bland I would rather just check out a race server or mariokart game instead

Your opinion is biased, not sharing a single argument to even come to the remote idea of "it's bad", all you said is "Srb2 broke cause kart's there too", which funnily is not even fixed by devs or anyone but you by just moving the folder; I'm not again'st your point of view, is just the way you deliver it, I'd say kart is not fun for me, and I'm not even joking; I actually don't like karts and it's nothing to do with the devs nor the game it self, I don't like car games :v.

in all honesty, when I played kart at my friend's house it was meh, the fact that it almost broke srb2 completely does not help my view either heck I went in it with a positive attitude

Finally getting a "this is overrated" contrarian out of the bunch that can't actually verbally formulate anything meaningful from their statement usually means otherwise, though.

Just make another folder inside your srb2 folder for kart so that you won't break your vanilla files.

A fresh install of srb2kart already contains its own stuff so that it can run properly so you don't need to keep srb2kart stuff in your vanilla folder.

Also, I still don't understand your reasoning as to why you dislike it. Saying it's overrated or that it's meh without explaining why you think it's like that isn't really something I can understand.

Just make another folder inside your srb2 folder for kart so that you won't break your vanilla files.

A fresh install of srb2kart already contains its own stuff so that it can run properly so you don't need to keep srb2kart stuff in your vanilla folder.

Also, I still don't understand your reasoning as to why you dislike it. Saying it's overrated or that it's meh without explaining why you think it's like that isn't really something I can understand.

WHOA I PUT IT IN MY DOCUMENTS AND ITS A WHOLE NEW GAME BETTER THAN WUT I PLAYED AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE (just kinda difficult to control but still amazing)

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Im sorry it was so good when i put it in my documents and i dont know wut trash my friend made me play

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back