• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku Niola said:
Poring(Red), Drops(Beigeish Yellow), Poporing(Green), Marin(Blue), Metaling (Liquid metal), Stapo[Stonering] (Rocks), Mastering(Big pink Poring), Ghostring(Whiteish blue), Angeling(Poring with a halo and wings), Deviling(Purple), Archangeling(Light blue Angeling).

You forgot Santa poring

Ground The Fox said:
Senku Niola said:
Poring(Red), Drops(Beigeish Yellow), Poporing(Green), Marin(Blue), Metaling (Liquid metal), Stapo[Stonering] (Rocks), Mastering(Big pink Poring), Ghostring(Whiteish blue), Angeling(Poring with a halo and wings), Deviling(Purple), Archangeling(Light blue Angeling).

You forgot Santa poring

This but on around Christmas times.
Christmas Egg-man anyone?*Shot*

Haven't started on the arwings and I only have the front frame for fancy eggman done. They'll be in the next release, hopefully. I think I'm going to work on NSonic some more first though.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Haven't started on the arwings and I only have the front frame for fancy eggman done. They'll be in the next release, hopefully. I think I'm going to work on NSonic some more first though.

.....Arwings?

May I see a sprite when you work on it.....?

I'll post the sprite in here once I make it.

Update, I've finished sonics Side walking frames just now, but I'm not releasing it until I get all the side frames done.
I've also been pondering on if I should make an NSonicRider. I might need more frames to make it than what I have, but it would be enough to keep everyone busy while they wait for the final version of NSonic.

Oh ok then.

Did you ever wanna use my e 1-101 sprites for this?

Depends on what they look like. Post them, PM them or IM them, whatever you wanna do.

e101.jpg

/offtopic

I need someone to go on srb2ffh and look for mkii.wad for me It has my sprites in it kthx.

I'll think of something, might go with rocks.
ohay I found my old NTailsDoll sprites, working on WADing it right now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back