Happy new year! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

Seeing as my clocks turned over to 2010 almost an hour ago, I just wanted to post something here to say "Happy 2010 and such" to everyone...

I guess this also could be a discussion of everyone's high points of 2009 and what they are looking forward to in 2010 as well.

My high point of 2009 was definitely going to Japan. At the moment I haven't got anything huge lined up for 2010 although I'm looking forward to what it brings.

Happy New Year everone~
明けましておめでとう~

I'm SO happy 2.0 was released this year... I dunno. It'll just be all happy and stuff thinking about that 2009 was a good year for SRB2. Thank you everyone~
Perhaps we'll start seeing some more custom maps popping up more.

Happy new year !
Greetings from: Algeria,French and America!
It's the end of the 2000's...wow so far....
2009 was a good year for SRB2,don't forget it was the year of many sad things, like the death of Michael Jackson...

No mention of the voice actor of Mickey Mouse dying..? Billy mays? :D

I'M GOING TO MISS ROY DISNEY!!! WHYYYY!!!! WHY IT COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN HANNAH MONTANA?!

Oh, and in precisely 1 hour and 21 minutes, I will be able to say I made it through 2009 in one piece.

Not that my party's going to be a snooze. Sigh, drinking wine and playing Sally in Sonic 1. Man, I wish I was with my girlfriend right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back