Happy new year! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's officially 2010 here in Eastern Standard Time.

Happy new year, etc.

(and from the looks of it this seems to be the first post of 2010 in EST as well.)

Anyone else in Texas knows its almost close to new years.

Happy new years Lady's and gentlemen. Lets hope 2010 gets the better.

It turned 12:00 about an hour ago. Happy New Years !

I still think 2012 is going to suck though. Maybe Obama will finally do something useful.

2010!!!! A new decade! Sweet. A new beginning.

I thought you were 16. XD

14 more minutes for me. :(

I am. That won't stop me from getting a glass of wine in my system. Oh, and it was very tasty, to note. Still, after having a bottle cap amount of rum several days ago, I wish I had had that. Strong, powerful stuff. Delicious.

10:25, but I don't care. A Happy New Years to everyone- especially Eblo, Fyrus, Kyasarin & Luminous, and finally Ice/Poprocks.

Here is to hoping that 2010 hopefully does not suck as much as 2009.

Just now 2010 for me~

Now I can actually say
明けましておめでとう~
Happy New Year everyone~
Thank you for a great Sonic filled year!

Happy New Year to everyone!

I spent my last hours of 2009 trying to get the Eyelander in TF2 and got it a few minutes before 12:00.

Eh, Happy New Year and what not. 2009 really had no highpoints for me; it was all bad and crap-ish. Oh well, hopefully 2010 will be much better...it already is considering that it starts with the release of Bayonetta.

Oh yeah, Megaman joke: we are now in 20XX.

Happy New Years, I guess.
It's too bad that 2009 wasn't that good of a year. I still had fun, but what with the amount of deaths, moving, and my dog getting hurt, I can't say that it was all that great. Hopefully, 2010 will be better.

Happy New Year.

Despite going through some personal stuff, using MIDI making as a pastime or a 'getaway from it all' led me to hit somewhere around 80 MIDIs last year, a number I haven't hit since 2005 when I first got into it, so 2009 was okay.

Happy New Years, I guess.
It's too bad that 2009 wasn't that good of a year. I still had fun, but what with the amount of deaths, moving, and my dog getting hurt, I can't say that it was all that great. Hopefully, 2010 will be better.

Your dog got hurt? Aw, I'm sorry. :(

2009 wasn't that great, I agree. So many bad things happening before the new decade.

Happy new year everyone! Even to those I really hate! :D

2009 wasn't that great, I agree. So many bad things happening before the new decade.

Indeed. Too many important people in the industry died, movies are still on the mediocre scale (DAMN YOU, MICHAEL BAY) and the greater movies of the year are highly underrated. I mean, how could Where The Wild Things Are and Avatar NOT do well? The fact that Alvin 2 is beating Princess & The Frog at box office is really depressing me about my favorite industry. And what makes Sherlock Holmes better than Avatar? It looks like they turned a detective story into an action flick... No, there's nothing extremely bad about that, but just.. Why? Why is the detective work playing second banana to the action? I expect that "action over story" normally from a comic book movie, and even then comic book movies always have a tendency to be awesome. Eh... I'll leave my final judgement for when I actually go see it.

... I'm a little worried to know who you hate, Auto.

Back at you! (well, Imma be fair, I don't HATE you.)

I don't want to go off topic, but:

I mean, how could Where The Wild Things Are and Avatar NOT do well?

I think it's somewhat understandable as people probably though WTWTA is some bad, childish book-to-movie adaption. I haven't seen it myself (Will soon) but that's probably it. But Avatar not doing well? That baffles my mind! It's awesome! It has cool badass dragons, for that alone I went to see it.

And what makes Sherlock Holmes better than Avatar? It looks like they turned a detective story into an action flick... No, there's nothing extremely bad about that, but just.. Why? Why is the detective work playing second banana to the action?

I have not seen it, but the trailers are enough to tell me it's a generic action flick. I'd rather the action part play second fiddle, without the mystery part of the movie being as boring as the old Sherlock Holmes movies. (Which had no action, btw)

Oh well, just need to hope this year gets better movies.

Not to burst anybody's bubble, but 2010 isn't the dawn of a new decade, 2011 is.

Anyway, Happy new year, etc, and all that good stuff.

Not to burst anybody's bubble, but 2010 isn't the dawn of a new decade, 2011 is.

Anyway, Happy new year, etc, and all that good stuff.
Ouch, i don't think 2010 will be a great year,but Im sure 2010 will be better than 2009...
2009 was a sad year, one of my cats felt from the windows and hurts himself (hopefully he is still alive), many great personalities died (i don't think there will be another Michael Jackson,ever), my income revenues were cut by half (i was able to gain 1200$/year in 2007)now i just get 600$/year, my grandma died, my Dreamcast broke.
Anyway, happy new year and i wish you a long,happy life and spend a lot of time with SRB2 =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back