Your "epic fail" moments in SRB2

Epic Fail

I was a blue in nimbus ruins, high up with a flag on a pillar. When someone railed me, and hit me the WHOLE way to the red base (where the flag goes), and another player took the flag, and scored! This happened in about 3 seconds...

I wish I had taken a movie.

Yeah, carry a shield at all times. Armageddon and force are a great defense when you want to avoid enemy fire.

The only problem is that everyone is after the shield, and if someone gets it first, you have to wait a whole 30 seconds. (Unless if the rules are changed by the owner, which usually aren't.

There's generally more than one random monitor that spawns shields though. In the case that you can't get one, you just have to take a more passive aggressive style if you want to focus on survival. Typically if I want to minimize the risk of losing stuff, I'll sometimes just run away while spamming bounce rings at convenient spots. It's a good deterrent, and people usually don't see it coming.

Epic fail huh, well heres one. I was in Arid Caynon zone on the part with all the rails at the end as Sonic. Then I saw those red robots that come flying at you and i killed one and went for the rail I was far and almost in the gap part, the one with the shade and then i heard rockets boosting for me i jumed and manged to kill then at of no were with no music BOOM another red robot comes out of no were and I fall to my death.

Lol, I've recently had a lot of epic matches with KOX3D, LXShadow and Hyper Sonic Jr. My moment, was in Silver Cascade, where I bouned off a monitor, and overturned, leaving me facing the bounce rings. I tried to stylishly move onto them from the bounce, but some guy sprayed a line of rings which somehow hit beneath me, and i fell slowly into the pit.

Story2: In the same map, i remember taking a runup and jumping out of the base, only to be railed back in and watch helplessly as a Sonic player took the flag.

Story3:Nimbus Ruins - It's become a tactic for tails to fly flag capturers. I don't know HOW they got as high as they did, but I snipe-d them after two attempts, so there I was, feeling so proud of myself, then I turned, seeing a tails enemy... standing there. What do I do? Railandmiss, open to his cheap scatter ring.

wtfboom.

FAILS:
Nimbus ruins - Using Tails w/ flag and curved randomly and died
Nimbus Ruins - w/ seven emeralds, railed to my death losing all.
Silver Cascade - Missing the base entrance and scatter'd away
Meadow match - Reaching 6th emerald at edge of platform and it's tooken away while being nuked losing all of them
FAILING to realize that we were playing H&S and not TAG.

C'mon we all fail sometimes, some people are embarrassed to say it

My constant repetitive fail is mixing my SPIN and JUMP keys up. Sometimes when I'm in a heavy platforming area with death pits... SPINSPINSPINSPINSPIN PSHEWWW *death*

Yeah, epic failure.

In the 7th Special Zone after numerous attempts at it in previous levels, I almost had all the rings, but then the controls slip and I fall. =\

I was playing i my house with my cousin, Kari the Fox, with the bots in Noxious Factory, in the gametype Match. I was looking for the emeralds, and she was helping me in this. We had a no-harm-each-other deal. But when she saw me coming out of the factory with 6 of the 7 ems, she thought that I was Tails and shotted at me. I was flying, the emralds were bouncing everywhere, I fell in the slime and died. She's kinda rookie, but the anger on me was about to be unleashed. I shotted at her with all my waepons and saw she die. I am calm because I ddischarged all my anger on her.

My constant repetitive fail is mixing my SPIN and JUMP keys up. Sometimes when I'm in a heavy platforming area with death pits... SPINSPINSPINSPINSPIN PSHEWWW *death*

Yeah, epic failure.
LMAO! Same here, my jump button is next to my spindash. Then my shoot button is next to the spindash. Sometimes I spindash players instead of shooting.

Sometimes my buttons won't work(too many at a time. Yeah). I usually, if not ALWAYS play Knuckles, so it really sucks when he won't turn when gliding, I let go of the jump button out of panic, plunge into a hazard, and fly into a rage.

Another one: I'm about to win the race! ... ... ...HEY! I bumped into a wall! *I get in 3rd* CRAPCRAPCRAP!!!

This one happens often. I play CTF in SCZ. I'm almost about to get out of the water, but I drown one nanometer away from the surface. I REALLY hate it when I have the flag...

Well heres a good epic fail moment.

I just broke the record GFZ2 the same day when Tailsmastermind post he broke it in a fill secs i was so dang piss off lol

My best epic failure was in a coop game in arid canyon playing as sonic, I asked someone to fly me (that was my one of my first playthrough online), He picked me up than landed on a safe ledge. After just been picked up by him, a BASH came from no where and hurt me and him and fall to our death.

Still in coop online in ERZ2 still today, my epic failure in this act is having a lot of lives by taking left path then once the path merge, get killed. Once I respawn, I have no rings and keep dying from those nasty motion mines.

Can this count?

Popping open a Random Item Box with 0 Rings no Shield, hope to get a good item, only to get Eggman'd in the face and die.

Match/CTF comes into mind, since most Single/Coop levels don't have Random Item Boxes.
The random item boxes in Match/CTF don't have question marks, so you can see what you'll get before you get it. Neither do they spawn Eggman items. You're confusing them with Race item boxes.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back