Steve is in smash

I didn't knew about the notice until now, and when i watched the trailer i was like...
This is a dream right? T-This should be an dream.

I was... surprised to see that guy on Smash, i was between "He will be" and... "He will NEVER be", and.... it happened, it's.... just, i can't express how i feel of seeing Steve on goddamn Smash.

Steve might be the reason I get back into smash again, after all I can make an L if a beat someone

You can cockblock people trying to recover at their last stock with an L. I am stoked to redownload this game.

Steve is looking like a very saucy boi in smash.

He has soo much tech with his moveset. Minecart setups, crafting, iron usage, near infinite recovery, freaking gliding from brawl!?

I wouldn't be surprised if he makes top 12 in a future tier list.

i was still sleepy when i saw the trailer,after watching,i went back to sleep

I haven't played Smash that much lately but I seriously think we got enough 3rd party characters already. Smash is before anything a Nintendo crossover...

At least I can still try some mods like Project +

Smash Bros isn't just a specifically Nintendo crossover. It's never been just a Nintendo crossover ever since 2008. Sure, it's mostly Nintendo, but it doesn't have to be just Nintendo. Besides, alot of people have been requesting this character for years, and I just think it's funny he's here.
I'm not saying you have to like Steve in Smash, but I just think it's nice Nintendo listened

Ultimate looks to be a celebration of gaming at this point with all of these different 3rd-party worlds being brought in periodically. It's dreams on top of dreams having came true just how many of them appear in Smash Bros. as it is, not to mention all the minor universes from separate companies, making me surprised every time I remember that they're represented in a small fashion, neither by fighter nor stage.

The roster of the first two games is solely Nintendo, but they've technically had a smidge of 4th-party content in them once, as the first design of the Motion-Sensor Bomb item hails from GoldenEye, the movie/game.

And I'd be glad if the rest of the fighter pass is only 1st party Nintendo games...

I'm simply tired of beggars.

The roster of the first two games is solely Nintendo, but they've technically had a smidge of 4th-party content in them once, as the first design of the Motion-Sensor Bomb item hails from GoldenEye, the movie/game.
And I am glad they changed it because Smash Bros should only be about video games...

And before I go I just think that Minecraft has lost its soul since after they were bought by MC... I prefer the Beta and Alpha of it.

And I'd be glad if the rest of the fighter pass is only 1st party Nintendo games...

I'm simply tired of beggars.

And I am glad they changed it because Smash Bros should only be about video games...

And before I go I just think that Minecraft has lost its soul since after they were bought by MC... I prefer the Beta and Alpha of it.

I mean, people don't just beg for 3rd parties.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back