Resource icon

[Character] TJYoshiboy's Kart Character Pack v2.1 (Sarah[OC] & Underpants Frisk drift right in!)

TJYoshiboy

TJYoshiboy's Kart Character Pack v2.1 (Sarah[OC] & Underpants Frisk drift right in!)

Finally! A new update and minor fixes too!
(Any new character of mine will be released here from now on)
Kart_Character_Pack_v2.png

This pack contains all kart characters I've made so far,including new ones and hopefully more to come!

Zip includes the pack as one pk3,or if preferred you can have certain individual characters separately as always.

Characters so far:

Jyushimatsu (Osomatsu-san):
kart0022.png

Speed = 8
Weight = 6
Jyushimatsu being the most hyperactive of the Matsuno sextuplets gives him high speed,but he won't let his weight won't hold him back if he's attacked,because in fact he'll jump right back in with just a little given time shortly after!

Frisk (Undertale):
kart0021.png

Weight=4
Speed=3
Frisk comes in as a light and comfortable midweight,And as far as their speed is concerned,it's pretty slow.But if determined enough they'll be ready build up drift boosts like no tomorrow to catch up to the competition or even stay ahead of it.

Chara (Undertale):
kart0020.png

Weight=4
Speed=9
Chara shares the same weight as Frisk,but the difference is that their speed is higher,meaning it's going to take a bit to catch up.But once full speed is attained and kept,you'll be a force to be reckoned with!
Especially if you're ready to play dirty and be ruthless enough to attack your competition left and right without hesitation!

Yonaka Kurai (Mogeko Castle):
(Character contains mild swearing)
kart0019.png

Weight=5
Speed=7
It seems like the ordinary high school girl Yonaka Kurai somehow escaped Mogeko Castle but has awaken in another strange world...but with kart racing?? What?!...Welp,I guess it can't be helped.
Anyways,Yonaka comes in as an average weight but with a faster than average speed.I guess all that outrunning of Mogekos has made her faster not only foot but in a kart as well. Go out there and show that she's not just an ordinary high school girl after all!

Underpants Frisk (Sr.Pelo/Undertale):
kart0028.png

Weight=2
Speed=5
The Underpants parody version of Frisk has discovered that kart racing is a thing and has decided join in on it..specifically in SRB2Kart..oh no..
Watch your back around this version of Frisk,as they're more prone to just straight up being a whole lot more loud and unnecessarily violent than their original counterpart..though it's quite funny,actually.

Sarah (OC/TJYoshiboy):
kart0027.png

Weight=3
Speed=6
(Note:Since Sarah has no existing voice right now,I took voice clips from Mako from Kill la Kill that best fit with the idea I have mind with how she would likely sound if she had a voice.)
Sarah is my lead protagonist original character that I've had existed for awhile and had no idea what to do with her..until this year.I've decided Sarah is going to be a video game character..though right now there's no concepts at the moment because I know nothing of game design right now,but hey..you didn't come here to read about my personal endeavors so I'll move on to the actual description for her!
Anyways Sarah is the hero in blue lead protagonist in a game I'm planning to make in the future (name series undecided at the moment).
Since she's not busy adventuring to stop her arch nemesis from causing havoc,she decided it'd be a good idea to do some kart racing in SRB2Kart in her off time.Besides,she's seen lots of big names competing for the gold and wants in on the fun as well! Lead Sarah to victory!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
changelog
V1 - First Release
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V2 - Two new characters join the character pack! Sr.Pelo's Underpants parody version of Frisk and my original character protagonist Sarah!
Update also includes
Fixes:
* Yonaka's minimap icon having one extra pixel that went overlooked.It is now gone!
*One frame of Yonaka while looking behind you is fixed,as I've finally notice that she blatantly was missing a left arm and that meant that her left hand was disembodied while still steering.An easy fix that I could've done awhile ago if I had noticed it any sooner.

Attachments

• Jyushimatsu1.gif
    Jyushimatsu1.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 239
  • Jyushimatsu2.gif
    Jyushimatsu2.gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 264
  • Jyushimatsu3.gif
    Jyushimatsu3.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 242
  • Jyushimatsu4.gif
    Jyushimatsu4.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 282
  • Jyushimatsu5.gif
    Jyushimatsu5.gif
    2 MB · Views: 234
  • Frisk1.gif
    Frisk1.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 238
  • Frisk2.gif
    Frisk2.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 220
  • Frisk3.gif
    Frisk3.gif
    3 MB · Views: 221
  • Chara1.gif
    Chara1.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 229
  • Chara2.gif
    Chara2.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 249
  • Chara3.gif
    Chara3.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 239
  • Chara4.gif
    Chara4.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 243
  • Yonaka1.gif
    Yonaka1.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 260
  • Yonaka2.gif
    Yonaka2.gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 306
  • Yonaka3.gif
    Yonaka3.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 312
  • Yonaka4.gif
    Yonaka4.gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 223
  • Yonaka5.gif
    Yonaka5.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 250
  • UnderpantsFrisk1.gif
    UnderpantsFrisk1.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 181
  • UnderpantsFrisk2.gif
    UnderpantsFrisk2.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 226
  • UnderpantsFrisk3.gif
    UnderpantsFrisk3.gif
    800.8 KB · Views: 392
  • UnderpantsFrisk4.gif
    UnderpantsFrisk4.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 205
  • UnderpantsFrisk5.gif
    UnderpantsFrisk5.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 208
  • Sarah1.gif
    Sarah1.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 168
  • Sarah2.gif
    Sarah2.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 144
  • Sarah3.gif
    Sarah3.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 169
  • Sarah4.gif
    Sarah4.gif
    4 MB · Views: 173
  • Sarah5.gif
    Sarah5.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
  • Sarah6.gif
    Sarah6.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 238
  • KC_YoshiboyChars-v2.1.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 563
Last edited:
I'd say four is quite a few characters, I'd be pretty proud of that myself! Mogeko Castle is the last thing I expected to show up in SRB2Kart.

Character pack is finally updated after MONTHS of nothing!
Update includes sprite fixes that I somehow overlooked and finally found for Yonaka and two new characters join the race!
Sr.Pelo's Underpants parody version of Frisk is here! And my original character protagonist character Sarah joins the competition as well! I hope you all will enjoy playing as these two along with the rest of the pack!
That is all.

Here is a new minor update that's purely meant to change Sarah's graphics prefix name so that she doesn't conflict with another character of the same name, considering the fact by coincidence they had the same graphics prefix name as well.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back