• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

KIMOKAWAIII Is My Origin, KIMOKAWAIII Always Waits And Is Intensely Interested

We sent this update to Sal in a Discord server a couple days ago, but she doesn't check those when updating preview wads and I forgot to post this on the MB :shrug:

- fixed OGL having super-long load times with gr_solvetjoin on due to flagrant disregard for Euclidean correctness
- removed attempted workaround for the above
- hid one Unidus in the map since they're all the craze this KAWAIII
- removed an ugly border from a beautiful lesbian message

known bug: the final door doesn't open in debug builds of SRB2 due to an issue altering monitor death behavior. idk how to fix it so just use a non-debug build

also known bug: you can collide with sharps through thin walls. We could fix this by doubling up borders in problematic areas but I cba lol

changed lumps are the map lumps, CBFSIGN1, and LUA_LABO

Attachments

• scr_cutoutwarehouse_a4-4-4.zip
    575.8 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Some changes: (The link isn't updated because I forgot to list these changes)

• Updated the emblem 4 (the number of the emblem in the standalone wad) location and the tip.
  • Added a new area for emblem 4 inside the map (you can DM me Sal if you want specific location I just don't wanna make any spoilers)

Abandoned City is Updated :

-Added 1 Random Monitor and 20 Rings.
in the Building at the begin of the cave part.

the wad is updated in first post.

Attachments

• scr_AbandonedCity.zip
    646 KB · Views: 153
Something seems to have gone wrong with Diamond Valley; the emblems are duplicated, and the map itself doesn't have the changes I made to it.

Updated my map again to correct some issues with Star Posts, and other objects. Should be hopefully the last update.

Updated Acidic Alpines Zone.
  • Second outdoor area has decoration
  • Added collectible emblems as well as two Record Attack emblems
  • Acid effect is way less blinding and camera swerve intensity is decreased
  • While under the acid effect, hallucinations will now appear, which the player must dodge to avoid getting hit
  • Miniboss fires capsules more frequently, slightly increasing difficulty of the fight and making it more likely for confused players to discover the mechanic (he also displays a rainbow above his head when stunned because he's gay as shit to show why he's vulnerable)
Updated lumps are the map itself, LUA_LV, O_AALPXM, MAINCFG, and the new map select picture MAP35M.

EDIT: Quick patch—found a flower sitting on one of the rocks. :thinking:
EDIT EDIT: Patched again—left a debug print in there. I'm a MESS help

Last edited:
Sal, you forgot to move the DSXYZRO (lump sound) from the desolate woods wad to the preview wad.. (Oh wait that's another update that I forgot to tell about)

So i didnt realize the fixing stuff was added lmao, so i updated some of Icy Hot Caves!

file:///C:/Users/Luke/Desktop/srb2%20MAPS/scr_IcyHotCaves.wad

updates:
-fixed the pits so that they dont have that stupid blue grid.
-endgame goal has more goodies and stuff.

Poor soul

Try uploading the file to a cloud service like Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox. We can't access your filesystem unless it's also a server (it isn't)

I'm dropping in one final update to Lilac Acreage, there are now more detail, misc stuff and also Ring and Time emblems to earn (I'm not good enough to even try for a score emblem. :s)

Final Update MEGA Link for your convenience.

edit: HOTFIX for a texture leak and also a level select picture i forgot to add.

Last edited:
Ok, NOW heres the final update for icy hot caves (because i was an idiot shhh)

final updates include:

-fixing the pit visuals

-bonus game at the end (it has been tested that every item there CAN be gotten, this isnt some bootleg claw game)

-added slopes to some areas because i didnt know fully how to when i first created the level

that should hopefully be everything.

Attachments

• scr_IcyHotCaves.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 138
Stopped procrastinating and finally added the missing portion of the level I was longing to add, with some additional tweaks also.

Link to the post

Unless there's a problem so severe I have no other choice but to release another update, this should be the final version.

Edit: Jinxed

Last edited:
Sleeping Egg v3

o6FdOq2.png

90D059P.png

Sleeping Egg is updated again!

Changelist :

- Pogo Spring monitors now respawn
- New alternate paths at the beginning and end of the stage
- Stage select picture

New textures and flats were added to the stage

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back