This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Twins'R'Okay

Mid-tier Pixel Artist
Be warned: This HUD is not clientsided, you'll need custom game data in order to save your progress.

This is a simple HUD inspired by Sonic 3 and Chaotix. Nothing much else to say other than it replaces:

- Score-Time-Rings
- NiGHTS HUD
- Some main menu stuff

- The title cards at the beginning of every zone and act.

The special stage result screen is a little fucked in no-save mode, and unfortunately, I have no fix for it, since every single hud element (excepting the menu, title card, and nights graphics) has an offset of -10 (SOC was used to raise certain elements back into place)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20243.png
    srb20243.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 6,629
  • srb20241.png
    srb20241.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 6,794
  • srb20235.png
    srb20235.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 6,580
  • TwinsHUD-v1.pk3
    68.6 KB · Views: 498
Welcome to releases!

Apologies, I thought this used Lua until I looked inside it myself, and I'm a big dumb

Last edited:
While I absolutely love the style of this HUD, especially the title graphics- it doesn't play nice with 1920x1080 and other resolutions, whereas other HUDs like MixedHUD do.
dY5t3q8.png
RiYnGoN.png
I also noted I could pop certain elements like the Score, time and Rings (and the numbers) back into place without the SOC by editing their offsets, but I couldn't get the end cards into the proper placement as easily, why I assume the SOC is there?

I also noted I could pop certain elements like the Score, time and Rings (and the numbers) back into place without the SOC by editing their offsets, but I couldn't get the end cards into the proper placement as easily, why I assume the SOC is there?

Yep. The SOC is there bc. of that result screen.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back