This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Update for Park Valley and minor changes to The Island
Park Valley 6.4
-Retextured everything for the Fall season
-Added Fall Season Variants of the Flowers/Bushes
-Changed the exit teleport in the Crystal Area (Ported from TMPack)
-Fixed a visual error in OpenGL being able to see parts of Park Valley from Park Base.
-Adjusted the museum to feel a bit more open rather than cramped
-Rolling Rock arena now gives you a shield on either platform, and removes all your rings in the arena, due to exploiting with Super
-Remote does things now
-More preparation for a future event

The Island 1.2
-Adjusted Park Valley's Cameo in the Skybox
-Changed some text that some EGOs say.
-Minor visual fixes for OGL

Last edited:
Park Valley updated! Merry Christmas!
Finale Event is active! With lots of testing, I think its ready to be published! Check it out!
Park Valley 6.5 Christmas
-Christmas theme, textures, objects, and added geometry
-Finale event has started! This will last 3 versions
-Collect objects to create a teleporter and stop Park Valley from imploding
-Added Alternate View points for Park Base to be able to see whats happening live in certain spots of Park Valley
-Added a button
-Buffed the amount of rings that get removed when entering the Rolling Rock arena due to people making funny binds
-Changed MARIOW7 to the one in Community Asset Pack

The Island 1.3
-Adjusted some dialog text
-Removed Park Valley Cameo

Last edited:
ha... you've come so far. why do i sound like a dad? anyway, congrats on thenew release!

Park Valley had some changes made to it to make the Finale event better for multiple players.

Park Valley 6.5.1
QOL hotfixes, Even though there weren't many problems that needed an immediate hotfix, looking through a server that hosted it made me think of some fixes that might make things better for multiple people

Park Valley's Void area adjustments
-You can now reenter the sector that opens the wall in Frost Columns to see where it is instead of it only playing once (it is now moved slightly so its easy to dodge when you dont need to step on it again)
-Generator Room now has 10% less gravity than normal bringing it from 200% to 190%
-You can no longer softlock the Gargoyle Color Puzzle with Milne's Pickup ability (and probably any character that picks up objects)
-There is now a colored floor under the respective Dyed Gargoyle to tell which colored sector to bring it to as it was confusing for some
-A Thank you Room has been added for extra details about the Event and Special thanks

Minor Changes/Fixes
-Changed the Hotel Interior texture in Park Base as it was still using the Fall version
-Added more anti-noclip areas in the Crystal Area for servers that allow Noclip for less cheese
-Moved certain control sectors to avoid sequence breaking with servers that allow Noclip

I had a fun time playing these maps with some friends, I really like it, it seems there are even more secrets that I didn't find out yet, good work :)

Park Valley 6.6 is now out! Its still covered in snow but it wont be for much longer.
Also a small change to a puzzle in the Finale event to be easier to do.

Park Valley 6.6
-Winter version
-Similar to the Christmas theme but with no Christmas references (with the exception to the Christmas tree thats now OOB)
-Weather is now defaulted to off, this can still be changed at the usual location
-Finale: The Gargoyle puzzle has been adjusted to be able to move the gargoyles better.
-Slight changes to geometry to possibly get a tiny performance boost
-Replaced COMP textures to be more consistent to each other
The Island:Replaced COMP textures
The Island:Removed over 250+ scenery objects in the water for a possible slight performance boost
The Island:Fixed missing texture where the Park Valley cameo used to be.
(The Island didnt get a version change as there wasn't enough changes for it to be considered a new version.)

Last edited:
AirFox updated Park Valley -Finale event (+The Island) with a new update entry:

A quick hotfix

A small hotfix cause im dumb lol
-Fixed an oversight with an anti noclip for the level exit in the island

Also new update since I forgot to add it here
Park Valley 6.7
-Removed winter
-Removed the Finale event
-Added more hidden secrets
-There is now a teleport to go to The Island, once everyone is on the teleporter, it activates. Its located in the hidden room in the museum
-Fixed an objects replacing a vanilla sprite (woops)
-Fixed the anti noclip room's hand...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AirFox updated Park Valley (+The Island) with a new update entry:

April Fools Update

Park Valley and The Island receive an April Fools touchup. This version will last approximately one week as there was a lot of effort put into both maps for the holiday.

Notice:This version adds voicelines that contain profanity. Keep that in mind.

*All changes related to event only
Park Valley
-Filled with holes*
-The Visual issue at the beginning of the Crystal Area is fixed (it was never there in the dev version so I had no idea why it existed...

hey! expanding on your joke that snowfox brought in a steak into park valley, maybe THATS why its falling apart! judging from some secret notes, the park valley area is an area where nobody has to eat.
hey! africans! move here!
and from the same sources, when park valley is "mad" it'll do one out of two things. 1: it throws a fit and starts absorbing itself. 2: it absorbs something it doesnt like. but maybe you should somehow build on this!

Reuploaded the version this post was for a version that transferred the fixes from the April Fools version.

Last edited:

Park Valley Actual Version

Things were rocky the past week, I cleared some things out and this should definitely be the new version.

Park Valley
-Unlocked secret room from April Fools event by default. Check out what you missed.
-Added music for the Crystal Area
-Fixed version text (it was wrong in the AF version)
-Updated some text so it flows better.

The Island
-Added underwater Soccer Field (though its unfinished as I dont know custom objects well heh)
-Tower fell apart, see as the...

Post automatically merged:

Sorry for anyone who got the version too early, there was something I needed to fix that didnt transfer from the April Fools version.
You may redownload the version.

Park Valley Visual Update + PVTP Release

Park Valley got a small Visual update as well as some changes. And PVTP finally got a release here.
PVTP Extras.7z is a miscellaneous zip file filled with unused and extra content for PVTP that isn't needed and completely optional.

Park Valley 7.0
-Visual Changes to
-Path textures
-Bridge textures
-Hotel Exterior textures
-Craters are sloped
-Ceiling is higher
-Removed Visual Portal
-Some sectors moved/removed
-Fixed some texture...

Park Valley got a small Visual update as well as some changes. And PVTP finally got a release here.
PVTP Extras.7z is a miscellaneous zip file filled with unused and extra content for PVTP that isn't needed and completely optional.
(reuploaded due to a potentially rule breaking map in PVTP extras.7z)

Park Valley 7.0
Visual Changes to
_
-Path textures
-Bridge textures
-Hotel Exterior textures
-Craters are sloped
-Ceiling is higher
-Removed Visual...

(reuploaded due to a potentially rule breaking map in PVTP extras.7z)

Park Valley 7.0
Visual Changes to
_
-Path textures
-Bridge textures
-Hotel Exterior textures
-Craters are sloped
-Ceiling is higher
-Removed Visual...

Park Valley Version 7.1 and The Island 2.0: The Finished Temple Update

Back at it again with an update to Park Valley and The Island, this one took a while to make sure the update was smooth as possible, though with the big update to The Island, there could still be some oversights, so most likely expect a hotfix in the next couple days or so.

Park Valley
7.0 - The Blue Button update
-Added 23 new effects for the Mystery Blue Button
-The water next to the Blue Button now also clears your Size, sky changes, and buffs
-Fixed some texture...

Park Valley and The Island Hotfix 1

Things were a bit bumpy when I released this update, so I fixed up most of the problems so it shouldnt desynch anymore.

The Island
-Fixed some clients desynching when solving the first puzzle
-Fixed the Sign for the maze not updating properly
-Fixed desynch when pressing the right button for the maze
-Fixed certain fofs disappearing when clients resynch

Park Valley
-Made a sound not global when triggered

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back