This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
yay v4 is out but what about the win animation you said you would do it?

Yeah, about that, i was planning to implement it and i was using the Xtreme Sonic Mod for testing but it turned out that when i added the winning pose script, the animation was not showing and i didn't want you guys to wait soo i gave up on doing that for v4 and decided to make that on a next update if possible.

Nick The Hedgehog said:
hey rafael this is a good and genuine mod I recording this bye!

Thanks for your opinion ^^ (I think that's all I need to say, I still accept some criticism if you want to give since there is some things to point out about his sprites, if its going to have another resprite? I don't know, it will take a long time, but yeah thank you soo much for commenting and keeping up with this post, it means a lot to me since it was hard to get with those error in the console. TvT Of course i wasn't the only one since some modders of characters with lua abilities had to face the same problems, or maybe not since it could've been a collab.

Last edited:
Yeah, about that, i was planning to implement it and i was using the Xtreme Sonic Mod for testing but it turned out that when i added the winning pose script, the animation was not showing and i didn't want you guys to wait soo i gave up on doing that for v4 and decided to make that on a next update if possible.

ok thank you

Last edited:
aye bro new update that cool
btw wanted to say that if i was still in discord i may have could help ya here

aye bro new update that cool
btw wanted to say that if i was still in discord i may have could help ya here

Ya know what, i think this can work out, we just need to contact through another social media and them we can talk again but lets do this conversation in private.

V4.1.:
Some minor changes, nothing much :/
- Fixed Hugs script giving errors when Skip is loaded
- Added the XMomentum SOC so that he can show his fail trick sprite if the mod's loaded before or after Rafael is added
- Added 2 extra slots

And yeah, that's- Oh no
attachment.php

Happy Halloween �

Last edited:
ur a mad lad with those updates btw nice hat but x-mas is only in 1 month ynow

Yep, i know, just wanted to change the pfp in case i forget :P And yeah, was just a Quick update to fix some errors that occured with other add-ons, nothing much :)

Yes finally
Edit:ye you were right about the scraped animation as a win animation bad idea cus its too long i think new winning sprite instead of the scraped animation would have been better if ya want a recomendation about that dm me i got some ideas

Last edited:
Yes finally
Edit:ye you were right about the scraped animation as a win animation bad idea cus its too long i think new winning sprite instead of the scraped animation would have been better if ya want a recomendation about that dm me i got some ideas

Sounds good, defenetly need to update this when Xtreme updates cause the Night's special Stage needs to have some works when getting out of it :P

V4.2. :
- SRB2P Support available
- New signpost art
- New winning animation
- Added an Extra Slot

Voice Clips aren't available for SRB2P yet. :P

V4.2. :
- SRB2P Support available
- New signpost art
- New winning animation
- Added an Extra Slot

Voice Clips aren't available for SRB2P yet. :P

I s t i l l d o n ' t u n d e r s t a n d h o w d o e s w o r k s t h e a d d o n s s y s t e m i n P e r s o n a

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back