SLADE Error

Tried Blupi

I downloaded a repack, and it didn't work. So I tried opening it with SLADE, and gave me a error (image below), any fix?

Attachments

• Screenshot (1408).jpg
    Screenshot (1408).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Ah, there's the problem. You downloaded a repack!

Joke aside, it's possible that the file is corrupted. In that case, there's nothing you can do - SLADE can't open it and SRB2 can't interpret it.

Joke aside, it's possible that the file is corrupted. In that case, there's nothing you can do - SLADE can't open it and SRB2 can't interpret it.
But what about the Reminiscences Pack? That was working. I will edit my first post and will let you see the files.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I think it's because the files were set different than anything else. Like it was like this. First, it had a folder named skins, then there where the wads/pk3s. The way it was set up was like "Chars.pk3\skins\*with a lot of addons*".

But the way it was set up was like this, (Chars.pk3/skins/ex.wad/pk3)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back