This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

LadyKuki

attachment.php
It's been a long time coming! Kuki pack is finally here, featuring characters from several franchises! There will definitely be more, but updates (aside from sprite and stat edits) from now on will be coming a little slowly so bear with me here.

attachment.php

Roy
Speed: 8|Weight:4
A fan favorite of both the Smash Bros and Fire Emblem series! Pretty fast with an about average weight. Most of his voice clips were ripped from Melee while his gloat, slow, lose, and hitconfirm clips were ripped from Fire Emblem Heroes. Voice is entirely done by his Japanese VA, Jun Fukuyama. There will probably be an English version too, so be looking forward to that.

attachment.php

Ashley
Speed: 6|Weight: 2
One of the most popular characters from the Wario Ware series! She's very light, but with a decent amount of speed. Sarcastic lines abound; I think you'll enjoy her sassy attitude. Voice clips are ripped from WarioWare Gold. English voice provided by Erica Lindbeck.

attachment.php

Claude
Speed: 4|Weight: 7
A character from the upcoming game Fire Emblem: Three Houses. He is a crafty young archer with dark secrets hidden behind his smile. Weight wise, he is a little on the heavy side with average speed and acceleration. Voice clips were ripped from the mobile game Granblue, specifically Arthur due to him having the same seiyuu Toshiyuki Toyonaga. Voice clips are 100% a placeholder; when I get better samples they will be replaced with English lines.
attachment.php

Nate
Speed: 3|Weight: 5
Hailing from the Unova region comes the playable male trainer from Pokemon Black and White 2! Average weight but has quite a talent for drifting. Due to his lack of voice acting, I decided to rip various sound effects from the Black and White games.

attachment.php

Yu Narukami
Speed: 5|Weight: 8
I figured Joker and Aigis were lonely from lack of Persona representation going around, so I decided to add Yu, one of my personal favorites. He's a slightly heavier and faster Claude... his stats are potentially a placeholder; I might change if I feel the two play too similarly. Voice clips are ripped from Persona 4 Arena and is provided by his English VA Johnny Yong Bosch.

attachment.php

X
Speed:3|Weight: 10
There is a Zero going around, so why not add X as well? He is the heaviest character in my pack, with his speed tied around Nate's, making him also an excellent drifter. He is good at adapting to things, is he not? Voice clips are from Megaman X8, voiced by Mark Gatha.

Code:
[B]Kuki Pack V1 released!
Whoopsie! Didn't change the "PLAYA" names so Claude was Sonic for a while. Should be fixed now![/B]
Fixed sound effect bugs with Nate!

Attachments

• kart0009.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 934
  • kart0007.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 837
  • kart0004.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 902
  • roy.png
    roy.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 19,634
  • ashley.png
    ashley.png
    28 KB · Views: 18,935
  • claude.png
    claude.png
    28 KB · Views: 18,796
  • nate.png
    nate.png
    28 KB · Views: 19,764
  • X.png
    X.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 18,860
  • yu.png
    yu.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 18,625
  • lk_pakfx.png
    lk_pakfx.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 30,222
  • kc_kukipackv1.pk3
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,535
  • kc_kukipack.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 3,632
Last edited:
Claude originally replaced Sonic! My bad guys; it should be fixed now! Please let me know if you find any other issues! Have fun!

Excuse miss, me and a friend are using your X for a mod of him wearing Light Armor (or First Armor if you prefer to call like that), there is any problem for you? We surely wanna credit you. :D

Last edited:
Excuse miss, me and a friend are using your X for a mod of him wearing Light Armor (or First Armor if you prefer to call like that), there is any problem for you? We surely wanna credit you. :D

wait! Light Armor X!?

I actually made an alt. version of Claude using voice clips from FEH for personal use. If anyone wants it, I'll be happy to oblige. I'd ask LadyKuki, but she's apparently gone MIA.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back