contrary to popular belief, you don't actually need the emeralds. just beat black core 3 as shadow and you're good.

yeah you do lol
You should get a message in the console that says "Here, you earned it." That confirms that the secret is now activated.

LIVE AND LEARN

unknown.png

HANGIN' ON THE EDGE OF TOMORROW

y e s , p e r f e c t

Last edited:
yeah you do lol
You should get a message in the console that says "Here, you earned it." That confirms that the secret is now activated.

I say otherwise
I was attempting Record Attacks on a map pack (Starshy's levels to be specific)and when i finished an act (not the final one) it comes up the message, maybe it's something with RNG? I'm gonna check the logs to be accurate

yeah you do lol
'
I did without them buddy, you should try again for yourself "emeraldless" and see if you got the console log.

Oh man Inazuma please help me when i run with Shadow the sprites that appear where his shoes are are not orange they are blue! How can i fix that?

Use the code "skatecolor [color]" to change it. If you just want it to go back to normal, you can type "skatecolor default," but you can also play around with the colors all you want.

i think it's because it takes another way the multiplayer, that means that the game must be completed once in order to trigger it (or the admin can only do it)

i beated the game with all vanilla characters but ill try shadow, Smart idea

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

But i did see a youtuber just enter the game and did it right

Something I forgot to say about Shadow: I love the Homing Attack

Specially for that "recover from failed attack" feature that makes you bounce instead of uncurling and sliding through the floor to a pretty unfair ring loss (if you hit the floor) or having to waste three seconds of your life waiting for the attack to cancel itself (if you hit a wall)

The only problem I have with it is the momentum-keeping feature, which is a neat thing and I love it too, but sometimes it activates when I just tapped the button, sending me into hazards of death pits (maybe the timer for the button check is too sensible?)

Something I forgot to say about Shadow: I love the Homing Attack

Specially for that "recover from failed attack" feature that makes you bounce instead of uncurling and sliding through the floor to a pretty unfair ring loss (if you hit the floor) or having to waste three seconds of your life waiting for the attack to cancel itself (if you hit a wall)

The only problem I have with it is the momentum-keeping feature, which is a neat thing and I love it too, but sometimes it activates when I just tapped the button, sending me into hazards of death pits (maybe the timer for the button check is too sensible?)

It's distance-based in a way I guess, it's odd at some times if you make it where you have to hold directional keys to cause momentum.

Is it possible to make Shadow able to use his Battle Moves outside of Srb2 battle? Or is that a battle-activated feature
(By battle activated i mean they are enabled once Srb2Battle is loaded in your game)

Is it possible to make Shadow able to use his Battle Moves outside of Srb2 battle? Or is that a battle-activated feature
(By battle activated i mean they are enabled once Srb2Battle is loaded in your game)

just enable battle and you can use battle moves in singleplayer

Uh it's only possible with a d-pad or keys on a keyboard. You could use the d-pad option on the Controls tab in SRB2's settings, or you can remap the movements to the d-pad on your ps4 controller.

Theres another way
Change camera to standard mode and try again

tfw one does some tactical keystrokes and hears a smooth remix of I Am (All of Me)

How did you trigger that? :0

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Use the code "skatecolor [color]" to change it. If you just want it to go back to normal, you can type "skatecolor default," but you can also play around with the colors all you want.

It even supports custom skin colors, I tested it with my soon-to-be-released skin color pack and it worked (Purity looks great with Super Shadow owo)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back