Resource icon

[Character] Cream the Rabbit (+ Cheese!) v1.1

Virt

Trollerskates
RS0V193.png

Everyone's favorite rabbit is here! She's lightweight and drives a little slow. (It's mostly out of politeness, but to be honest she's kind of scared of driving too fast!)

And, following behind her is Cheese as a LUA addon, written by Steel Titanium! Unfortunately, this means you won't be able to use her in Record Attack. Although, there's a LUA-less version that you can use, but that means Cheese won't be with you.

UPDATES
v1.1 (3/3/19)

• Cheese no longer turns transparent when near the camera
  • Added support for gravity flip for Cheese
  • Cheese now changes colors along with the player during invincibility
  • Cheese's idle animation now plays properly

Attachments

• kart0005.gif
    kart0005.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,073
  • kart0005.gif
    kart0005.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,123
  • kart0046.gif
    kart0046.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,318
  • kart0046.gif
    kart0046.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,420
  • kart0051.gif
    kart0051.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,643
  • kart0051.gif
    kart0051.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,110
  • kart0052.gif
    kart0052.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 733
  • kart0052.gif
    kart0052.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 858
  • KC(L)_Cream_v1.1.rar
    517.7 KB · Views: 2,978
  • KC(L)_Cream_v1.1.rar
    517.7 KB · Views: 2,436
Last edited:
Just a couple minutes ago, i was complaining about the lack of a Kart Cream, Jet and Big...
...At least God heard the first one ;)

Clean spritework; Cream is incredibly cute here and your use of the orange palette is astonishingly good, I love this.

I find the way Cheese frequently snaps into position when Cream starts or stops moving really jarring, and I also think that the distance threshold for Cheese turning transparent could be made way less sensitive. Sometimes he even turns transparent while circling around a standstill player. I've heard that Kart is getting in-built support for followers in a future release though, so I'm looking forward to seeing that in action with this adorable duo!

Steel Titanium has made some adjustments to the script, so Cream and Cheese have received an update!

• Cheese no longer turns transparent when near the camera (it was more distracting than before lol)
  • Added support for gravity flip for Cheese
  • Cheese now changes colors along with the player during invincibility
  • Cheese's idle animation now plays properly

Is it possible create a version of the Cheese follower mod so it replaces Cream in bonuschar instead of creating another Cream?

Edit: Could I use Slade to replace Cream with Cream & Cheese?

Edit 2: I kinda cheated with my solution by just creating a version of bonuschar without Cream and just opening your mod with it. Still wish for a version with them combined but I'm half satisfied.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back