SADX Chao's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody still have SA2's chao garden? The one with weird Intelligence and Luck stats that had to be raised via accomplishments in the VMU game? Gad, I hated that.

Here comes the ultimate chao!
AQUA!
<3
AquaMB42346.PNG

Anybody still have SA2's chao garden? The one with weird Intelligence and Luck stats that had to be raised via accomplishments in the VMU game? Gad, I hated that.

I do! And not only do I have it on my actual console and VMU, I also have SA2 on NullDC;
nullDC_100b1_6%202009-09-19%2009-42-09-78.png

nullDC_100b1_6%202009-09-19%2009-42-57-31.png

Go emulatiooooon. (plus texmod so I can modify crappy textures =D)
And SA2B on my GameCube. (... and Sonic Adventure, both on emulator and console. And SADX on my PC and GC. Yeah, that's a lot of Chao gardens to keep track of.)

I never saw one to die (or reborn) because my computer had viruses and the game had to be uninstaled,I hated that because SADX is my favourite videogame since I was 10 (or eleven or twelve I don´t remember) years old

Offtopic:What means DX??? I have that question since I buyied the game

I heard you can make your chao reach 9999 on al characteristics if you revive them enough times (their levels reset to 0 but their numbers don´t) I wonder if that´s true.

Well luckily i took these pictures before my gamecube memory card had to be formatted >.< (i lost everything including my tales of symphonia godly characters game save and everything! D:) Well here are my chao, they have all S,S,S,S,S Grades (i did this by breeding a hell of a lot like crazy.)
I LOVE MY CHAO! :
100_0134.jpg

100_0128.jpg

100_0126.jpg

100_0130.jpg

100_0136.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back