Favorite and worst sonic game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is my favorite. Solid levels all the way. I really wish Hidden Palace Zone would have been an actual level rather than just filler. It would have just made the experience all-around better.

Sonic Rush Adventure was my least favorite. It was just a large string of bland passageways and cheap deaths. Think Limestone Ruin Zone, because that's honestly what this entire game feels like.

I would have to say that SADX and SA2:B were my favorites, the worst in my opinion was Sonic the hedgehog 2 for the game gear

:SonicMaster: said:
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is my favorite. Solid levels all the way. I really wish Hidden Palace Zone would have been an actual level rather than just filler. It would have just made the experience all-around better.

Sonic Rush Adventure was my least favorite. It was just a large string of bland passageways and cheap deaths. Think Limestone Ruin Zone, because that's honestly what this entire game feels like.

Linestone ruin zone was amazing though ;(

Favorites of mine are..

Sonic Unleashed. It's night time stages suck, but I don't care because I don't play them. The day stages rock my world.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. If only because I have AR codes for it, so the chao garden is a lot more fun and I can play as Metal Sonic, and some other neat stuff.

Worst would be:

Sonic Labyrinth. It's painfully slow.

Sonic Heroes. The characters never shut up, and the levels aren't that fun for me in the first place. I also hate the getting the chaos emeralds.

Sonic 3. I really can only get into it if someone is playing as Tails, otherwise, the game just has frustrating levels.

Favorite: Sonic CD (ya got to play it on a Sega CD too)
Least favorite: Sonic Spinball (SMS/GG)? I really liked the Genesis one but the SMS/GG was completely different...

Jellybones69 said:
Sonic Heroes. The characters never shut up
fortunately for the (highly underrated) PC version, you can just rename their voice files to mute them.

a bee said:
Jellybones69 said:
Sonic Heroes. The characters never shut up
fortunately for the (highly underrated) PC version, you can just rename their voice files to mute them.

Unfortunately for me, I got the PS2 version. :( But that does sound nice, muting them and all..

Jellybones69 said:
I also hate the getting the chaos emeralds.

Oh yeah. That was basically BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB until you either get the emerald or you lose it and find out you wasted your right thumb for nothing.

My favorite Sonic game is Sonic Adventure 2 while my least favorite is Sonic Heroes. All that constant talking really does get annoying...

luis90 said:
:SonicMaster: said:

Linestone ruin zone was amazing though ;(

I can see why you think that. Certain parts of that level were rather impressive, like the lighting at the beginning, and its sheer size. But its design really is not fun at all.

I really don't play Sonic games anymore. Part of the reason being that I played the genesis classics pretty much to death. The one I am playing from time to time is Sonic Triple Trouble. I think part of the reason I like this one is because I didn't play it that much when I was younger. It feels very different then any of the genesis games. It has interesting gimmicks and the bosses are very different from each other. The levels encourage exploration, but doesn't really force it on you. You can go through a level fast or look around for secrets and alternate paths.

As for the worst game, I haven't played many of the current sonic games, so I will have to go with Sonic Blast for the game gear. They tried to make the game look pretty, but failed. The game uses a pre-rendered graphics, which looked very bad in Game Gear format. The levels were very bland and uninteresting. That is about it really, it lacks anything that would give you an impression. At least Sonic Labyrinth gave you an impression of the game, but this game just leaves you feeling "meh".

Why must everyone hate on the Werehog? The Werehog is the most interesting thing from Unleashed. I hated Chip.

Anyhow, Sonic Unleashed and Sonic 2 GG are my most and least favorite Sonic games.

Favourite: Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Doomsday Zone, need I say moar?

Least favourite; I don't have a particular least favourite. There are parts of nearly all the games I don't like.
Sonic 1; Labyrinth zone boss
Sonic 2; Special stages.
Sonic 3 alone; Final boss. HURTS F'ING SUPER SONIC.
S&K alone ; Too damn hard alone.
Sonic Adventure; Big's levels (why the hell do we have them!?), Egg Viper.
SA2; Egg Quarters. (That egg beetle should self destruct immediately)
Sonic Heroes ; Team Sonic/Dark lost jungle (that damn chase at the end)
Shadow the Hedgehog; Iron Jungle hero mission (NOT EVEN THE F'ING SHADOW RIFLE MAKES IT EASIER!)
Unleashed ; Egg Lancer (how am I meant to hit this thing?)

Hmmm.... This is a tough one.

I used to play Heroes and 06 until my hands were as tender as butter, and at the time they were decent games (06 was a "Beat and Put down")

So, my favorites are:
1. Sonic CD
2. Sonic R

My hitlist of bad Sonic games:
1. Sonic The Hedgehog (GBA)
2. Sonic Labyrinth

I have to add these to my worst.

sonic labyrinth (no speed)

SatSr (not going to say a thing don't want to get sued)

sonic&knux (hard).

sonic heroes (do I need to say anything about it).

and finally sonic 3d blast wtf o_0 BOOM x_x.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back