Spring Park Zone race map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
This is yet another one of my offical race maps that I've made.

Here's some pictures and a download link to the wad.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

The start point

my.php
[/URL][/img]

The first checkpoint.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

Sonic does his efforts.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

Sonic by yellow water, there are 4 different colours of water in this level, blue,yellow,red, and a slightly brighter blue that I was experimenting with.

and now for the download link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r51fse

Enjoy!.

Edit: This level replaces Frozen night zone, (MAP74).

New update is in my latest post on page 2.

Cool. I also forgot to say that apart from the blue water, the crimson red water, and the yellow water have water effects like currents etc.

HYPERKNUX said:
Cool. I also forgot to say that apart from the blue water, the crimson red water, and the yellow water have water effects like currents etc.

I noticed something now: is it supposed to snow?

Oh yeah, I forgot to turn off the snow, oops.

Update: The snow is now turned off. Check the download link on the first post.

Can you fix your tags?

I enjoyed this map.

9/10.

The pit with the moving water isn't gonna kill you, you have to wait until the water kills you.

What I could do is make the death pit bigger, and the current smaller, plus I don't know how to fix the speed of currents. I'll look it up on srb2wiki.

That's the electric water current, I'm trying to fix that now. I just found a missing texture glitch too near the yellow water pit.

New update, The current floor texture has changed (not the surface of the water but the floor), the pit is bigger, and the current is not so big.

Its not working properly. I tried it out with my brother, and it started me at the starting line, while he was at the first checkpoint. and it was buzzing at him. Plus, I went right past a checkpoint and it didn't work. It made no sound, so I didn't notice. I went right on to the next checkpoint, and it buzzed at me! this map needs a bit more work, but other than that, its a pretty ok map.

I found a glitch. The game started me off at the last checkpoint. Plus, I found the part with the springs and the spikes a bit tricky, but other than that the level is cool.

Other than that glitch everyone mentioned about starting at the checkpoint instead of a finish line, there's really no problem except a few non-deafed rings. 8.7/10

Smash The Echidna said:
Its not working properly. I tried it out with my brother, and it started me at the starting line, while he was at the first checkpoint. and it was buzzing at him. Plus, I went right past a checkpoint and it didn't work. It made no sound, so I didn't notice. I went right on to the next checkpoint, and it buzzed at me! this map needs a bit more work, but other than that, its a pretty ok map.

Everything, Including the start points should be alright, and the glitches we're all fixed when I was making it. When I get back from Finland this sunday, I will look through it again.

And about more work on the map, apart from bug fixing, then the track is done, and the start posistions, (I think I moved 1 player's start by accident), I'll move it back. I'm on holiday right now, and I haven't got round fixing that bug yet but I will do it.

Right, I'm back home from finland, and all the bugs we're fixed. The player 1 start was not moved back to the start, and now is. And the death pit effect is now turned on (the one with the yellow water). You can download the link here, or by the first post.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r51fse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back