• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Joke WAD:8-bit Megaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke wads aren't funny anymore. They should be banned now. The only recent funny one is HMS123311.

The only joke here is your sense of humor.

Also, the SRB2 wireframes are taking over with terrible wireframe characters now.

I'll Begin said:
The only joke here is your sense of humor.

Also, the SRB2 wireframes are taking over with terrible wireframe characters now.

Haha I knew I was going to see people saying stuff about there being to many wireframe characters. Said in my chatbox.

It's criticism, not rants or flaming. Do we need to stick a giant sign on the Index saying that?

Because the only way to give constructive criticism is by typing what we feel. If you're (and this is to no one in particular) too much of a thin-skinned idiot to be able to accept both positive and negative criticism, then we don't want you around. Users will say what they think, and until there's an "Administrator" under your name, you just have to deal with it, because it's not up to you what people can and can't say.

EDIT: Pepe ninja-post'd me :(

I'll Begin said:
Seriously. Sykotic could've at least given them round heads, as people apparently can't correct that on their own.

My name is appearing all over the place in this topic, so it's about time I had my say. The heads in SRB2 are actually that big. So, what, you want me to add a goddamn circle to the pack for future download? Geeze, what the fuck is wrong with you people. At least people are trying to not do recolors, nope, they're using the wireframes to make their skins. It's a fucking improvement. How 'bout I just remove the download period since you are trying to be a bunch of asses about it?

EDIT- Wait, the heads are like that only if you add spines and shit to them. -_- So I'll be adding circles to the head. You can stop whining now.

You people are hard to please.
Re-colour : 'Oh *beep*! Another recolour. blah blah blah, whine whine whine.

Use of wire frame (NOT a recolour) : Oh *beep* Another wire framed character. Blah blah blah, whine whine whine.

'tis the same reaction from you guys with both of them! What do you want more? Recolours or wire frame characters? From most of this thred, I think you want recolours. I so hope an army of recolours marches it way onto this site!

Back on topic, I don't see this being a joke wad, but I do se it being good. The eyes could use some work to make them look like...eyes but other than that good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back