This is probably one of the most epic wads on the MB, hands down. I have one question though. Is it possible to add in custom stone sprites?

This is probably one of the most epic wads on the MB, hands down. I have one question though. Is it possible to add in custom stone sprites?

I Don't Know, but I would Love that as a feature!

Would it be possible for Kirby to be able to inhale a Dragonbomber's mines? (Maybe even instead of the Dragonbomber itself? They're quite large)

Kirby is fucking amazing ngl

Also heres a bug report:
attachment.php

Its not something exclusive to opengl, its also on software btw

Attachments

• srb20477.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 2,298
Sorry for commenting again, but now there's a HUD issue when inhaling someone with a secret ability, such as -7 for a random example, that completely breaks Kirby.

Quick Edit: Seemed to be just the mods I had loaded up. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I actually get the same error thanks to my awful lua skills, however I haven't seen the error happen on secret abilities.

Some more thoughts on Kirby
Stone is probably op in Battle because it can camp on CPs.
And the UFO hover sound effect "kufo" lacks closed captions

Also Holding a bomb till you self destruct in a special stage crashes the game

Last edited:
Seriously Kirby is one of my favorite series out there (probably even my favorite Nintendo serie ever) so it makes me happy to see it in one of my favorite fangame.

Ok i admit i spent way too much time doing this

plz fix

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20538.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,189
  • srb20541.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,169
  • srb20540.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,252
I am going to say something about kirby in battle mod, I think they should need be nerfed not because of their skills, it is well balanced, it is because of their normal attack, the one that they aspire, they know sometimes is annoying because if there is a nearby precipice, they throw that player there, forcing them to die. also dodge that attack would be impossible once I suck you I'm not saying anything bad about kirby is an opinion of mine in the singleplayer is a tremendous character but in battlemod is not balanced as the other characters would say thanks

Kirby's abilities are kinda dumb in Battle

Needle makes you completely invincible I think, maybe projectiles work but god why.

Sword is a very short lasting hitbox, provides no extra movement, and doesn't even really cover as much of you as it should. It's one of the lamest.

Ice is broken because if you slide someone into an FOF some weird shit happens.

Wheel can crush people, even your teamates.

Stone is uh... stone?

Mike is damn broken, it's 3 Armageddon shields which can net Kirby a lot of points.

Gun.

Spark - Needle but not needle. Boring.

Fireball - ...does this move have LESS priority than Wheel? It's an uncontrollable burst, not a fan.

UFO - This is the shittiest ability in the entire thing. Yup, even worse than SLEEP. The lasers cannot be aimed, you float so hitting grounded opponents is a nightmare, the entire flight works weird, the charging seemingly does nothing BECAUSE YOU CANT AIM WITH THIS STUPID ABILITY. You're always better off just getting a different ability because hitting anything you want to hit is literally luck. Why have a projectile if its damn useless.

Fire - oh wait this weapon doesn't even exist.

Tornado - Probably balanced. I dont know what I have to say about it.

Sleep - god why is this move so common, is it to punish Kirbies who try using ability roulette over a pit?

Crash - Crash... why not replace Mike with Crash anyway. One armageddon is still OP but not as OP as Mike.

Hammer - It's an ok ability maybe

I just installed the 2.2.1 version of the game and when I started to play Kirby its feet disappeared. Is this caused because the game needs to be in 2.2.3? Because I'm playing on Windows 64-bit

「AxeCrusader」;822769 said:
I just installed the 2.2.1 version of the game and when I started to play Kirby its feet disappeared. Is this caused because the game needs to be in 2.2.3? Because I'm playing on Windows 64-bit

Yeah, every update to 2.2 thus far has added additional support for modders, and it isn't too far-fetched to say that this one takes advantage of some new features as well. Make sure you back up your saves if you have any! They're still compatible

Ball form is so broken and so much fun lmao
Is there any way to get past the room in DSZ2 where you have to spin the wheel to open a door without a copy ability? It feels like Kirby's slide should be able to activate that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back