Generic Favorite Animals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavoredLoli

Tastefully Twisted
Probably been done, but I can't manage to look into the depths, bump a topic and what not. So generally post your favorite animals, or animals you would like to have as a pet and such. Or a pet you already have.

For me it would be a tie with the Serval and the Swift Fox. Both of which are animals I can get, but I would need licensing and such. I have experience with tons of animals though, those are just my favorites.

For me i'd say its between a bird and a cat. I would like to have either one as a pet, but can't due to this house's rule about pets.

I'd also love to have a bird(parrot?) or a cat. My parents don't really want animals in our house though. :/

Let's see...

My absolute favorite is Bacon.

Next is Turkey.

Then, Chicken.

...Oh, you meant live ones?

I like Dolphins a lot, just because they're cute and ridculously amazing in the things they do.
Cats and Dogs I like, hence the reason I have a dog and two cats, and will soon be getting another kitten.
I've always liked horses, even before Friendship is Magic came about.
Dragons are pretty cool too, if only they were kind of real.
Sea serpents, such as Plesiosaurus, are pretty beast.
Ants and bees have always fascinated me since I was little, when I would spend hours drawing cut away views of anthills and beehives filled with modern technology and comforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back