Do you speak a foreign language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarbo the Black Sheep

Furry Composer
Por cuatro años, aprendía español en escuela. Sin embargo, es imposible que yo entienda a alguien, porque todos hablan demasiado rápidamente. Cuando escribía esto, muchos veces necesitaba parar y pesar en cuáles palabras debía usar. Entiendo español, pero ojalá que pueda actualmente hablar con alguien en español. X_X

In English, this says:
For four years, I have learned Spanish in school. However, it is impossible for me to understand anyone, because everyone speaks too fast. When I was writing this, I several times needed to stop and think which words I should use. I understand Spanish, but I wish I could actually speak with someone in Spanish. X_X

So what foreign languages do you guys know?

Latin is a deadly language
As deadly as can be.
First it killed the Romans
And now it's killing me.

Ice said:
Soy de Colombia y hablo espanol. No se como escribir accentos...

"I am Colombian, and I speak Spanish. I cannot write..." And that's as far as I can go.

Accents. Turn on Num Lock and hold Alt, then press 0233. You'll get an é!

Alt 0161 ¡
Alt 0191 ¿
Alt 0225 á
Alt 0233 é
Alt 0237 í
Alt 0241 ñ
Alt 0243 ó
Alt 0250 ú

Chisuun said:
Latin is a deadly language
As deadly as can be.
First it killed the Romans
And now it's killing me.

The phrase is "Dead" language, not "Deadly" because nobody speaks it anymore. Well, they speak it in Vatican City, but, you know, that doesn't really count.

I fully realize it's nothing special, but I'm currently taking Spanish III at my high school.

I completely understand SM's gripe about people talking too fast, btw.

Yeah I was talking to this guy and when he started speaking, it was all in chinesse. I thought...what?

Foreign languages? Well, english =P *Kirby falcon punch'd*
E português, minha linguagem de nascença. (And portuguese, my native language)
I can also tak a bit of spanish, since it's so similar to portuguese. But it's PAINFUL to learn.

I used to take Spanish classes in high school, up until I found out my teacher couldn't teach well, and quit. So all I know is basic verbs, adjectives, and a few other things.

DashFox2007 said:
私は私が日本語を話すことを考える。:P
You son of a bitch. :(

I do know quite a bit of Japanese. Although I only fluently know greetings. I learn other things as they come to me. I can't type or read the Japanese Kana, but obviously romaji.
Ha ji me ma shi te, watashi wa Flame (Of course as an example) desu
[Douzo] Yoroshiku [Onegaishimasu]
Onamae wa?

I know GML! :D *shot*
I tried learning Spanish once, but gave up halfway through, I had a horrible book to learn it with. D: I'll learn it eventually though, it's a good secondary language, even though I can't see myself speaking it. :P
I've been wanting to learn German, I like the way it sounds, and it's a lot easier than Japanese or Finnish. I don't see how most people can speak Japanese, you have to talk pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back