• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

X-TREME BLAST (sonic X-Treme REMAKE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

light dasher

Cacee gaming
ok so i've started re-making SX-T by first making a sonic that runs on walls (how the?) then i started adding sonic x-treme sprites to help, then i made a sonic extreme character, so then i thought, hey why not remake SX-T so i have the character up for download and i've made one leve (jade gully)
Character download - http://www.sendspace.com/file/g6fgtq use dark_blue or none
level download - no download link
main file (music/title screen sounds etc.) -not realesing yet

Screens-
srb20045hw4.png

Title screen
srb20046nz1.png

Start of Jade Gully

Now the team

main guy - light dasher
characters - light dasher
levels - light dasher, sonicfreak94
enemies - light dasher
soc? - dunno if i need one or two

• Reply to Emerlgx: What....you didn't know that SRB2 Sonic sprites are based off of Sonic X-treme sprites? Aw well...that's alright....I didn't know at first either.... well go to www.youtube.com and search up Sonic Xtreme. You'll find out that SNN had some inspiration from Sonic Xtreme when he made SRB2 Sonic sprites.
  • I also happen to be surprised that this Sonic can run on walls... :eek: .... Light Dasher! You genius, you.... way to go! You're on the path to making SRB2 like the Sonic games that SEGA makes today.

I like what I see, I am intrigued by what I hear. DanteEX, read about 4 posts above you for your answer

Arctic Fox said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
  • You're on the path to making SRB2 like the Sonic games that SEGA makes today.

Oh NO! Definately not good.

Yeah, ouch. The only great next-gen games they've made so far have been on Nintendo systems.

Very nice idea. I hope this goes well.

No....wait....I think that slopes , loops, and running on walls is the only good thing to put into SRB2 to make the game like a new Sonic game. Nothing else except maybe rails, excellent voice acting, and completely animated cutscenes, instead of the still images with text. But if that happened then SRB2 would completely pawn SEGA's Sonic games. That would be a good thing.....yeah! Pawn SEGA's butt! Whoo Hoo!

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
No....wait....I think that slopes , loops, and running on walls is the only good thing to put into SRB2 to make the game like a new Sonic game. Nothing else except maybe rails, excellent voice acting, and completely animated cutscenes, instead of the still images with text. But if that happened then SRB2 would completely pawn SEGA's Sonic games. That would be a good thing.....yeah! Pawn SEGA's butt! Whoo Hoo!

NO.
No voice acting. Too much trouble.
Whoo hoo! Pwn Sega's butt!

The only good recent 3D game is Sonic and the Secret Rings. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back