How interesting / weird is your sense of creativity?

ThatOneGamingDude // T1GD

ThatOneGamingDude // T1GD
So, I have a strange sense of creativity, I like to think. Here's a couple of reasons as to why I like to think so:

1. My music replacements in Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart (Which I can not post here, according to the "Music needs effort" rule). In Eggman's Nightclub Zone, I previously replaced the song with SpongeBob's "Give It All You've Got," but then I recently changed it to PSY's "Daddy," due to the latter having a more house feel; however, this may still be a strange choice to some.

2: My color additions to Super Smash Flash 2, for anyone who knows that game. In this game, Sora from Kingdom Hearts is a character. Mods are available to add custom color schemes to characters, and I went on to make different color schemes for Sora based on Just Dance characters. Although people liked them, they're still obscure and odd.

So, yeah, that's what's happening in my neck of the woods. What's a peek out your window like?

Last edited:
I don't think that's a particularly strange idea of creativity! I think a lot of us have our own silly little pet projects or small mods we have made just for ourselves or friend groups after all.

I spend a lot of my hobby time running a roleplaying guild in World of Warcraft, so I pretty regularly write up stories for that and run it in a style similar to a fairly rules light Dungeons & Dragons with a system my players have written up with a 3D visual element using the game as a medium, for example. Group story telling through any means though is a creative hobby I've always dug deep into.

And otherwise, if I play a game that happens to have character creation in or some kind of other player based customisation (such as the strategy game Stellaris and how you can create a playable faction from scratch to use) I'll usually spend a very long time tweaking and playing around with every feature I can until I've made something I really feel I can call my own.

Mine is surprisingly diverse and seems to change depending on where in this internet I am, ranging from eldritch horror-inspired stories and political intrigue to the idea of making a playable slicer. My imagination is so strong I can practically picture the action within my mind and even end up with dreams related to whatever I was pondering.

Unfortunately, it was also what led me to become withdrawn & lonely, replacing friendships in my life. I also often feel inadequate in bringing my vision to reality due to an inferiority complex that is hard to shake off.

Still, I honestly couldn't imagine a life without being this whirlwind of creative insanity. I just wish I could do more with it than just entertain myself...

Mine it's building a two floors house on Minecraft. Why? I don't even know why i make that house in that way... Very "unique" creativity

My sense of creativity is I'm both lazy and not lazy at the same time.
I've recently gotten into pixel art but I've always been into drawing with paper and pencil and it's very much noticable.
I unfortunately don't have any of my old art because even though I live in the literal middle of the ocean I somehow managed to light my art a flame so all my paper and pencil art is now a bunch of ashes but I will say that I've come a long way with paper and pencil art but...
When it comes to pixel art I don't have any professional electronic art supplies and I only have a phone to work with so my pixel art sucks and I usually try to cut corners because doing art In general when it comes to Android is almost always just terrible and it hurts my hands too because of the screen being smaller than what I like having for drawing in general and yes I did get my Chromebook working but the little mouse pad is not good with my hands either.
Also I like stuff being less anime and more cartoony or edgy because it's easier for me to draw and in my opinion it looks better.

A knight clad in crimson, eyes burning red.
A boy wrapped in misfortune, feeling only dread.
A a man filled with passion, intellect, and ambition.
A girl who's lost everything, destiny is her condition.
The reaper seeks souls, but it's not yet their time.
The keeper keeps hearts, but keeping them is a crime.
The past is only memories, fading and fleeting.
The future's not here yet, the present it's soon greeting.
Purple paints hearts transitioning their allegiance.
Wronged by life's follies, bearing their grievance.
The embers of hope for them burn ever still.
Our skies are still blue, life doesn't have to be uphill.

I'll let you guys be the judge.

A knight clad in crimson, eyes burning red.
A boy wrapped in misfortune, feeling only dread.
A a man filled with passion, intellect, and ambition.
A girl who's lost everything, destiny is her condition.
The reaper seeks souls, but it's not yet their time.
The keeper keeps hearts, but keeping them is a crime.
The past is only memories, fading and fleeting.
The future's not here yet, the present it's soon greeting.
Purple paints hearts transitioning their allegiance.
Wronged by life's follies, bearing their grievance.
The embers of hope for them burn ever still.
Our skies are still blue, life doesn't have to be uphill.

I'll let you guys be the judge.

I literally sung this... weird

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back