help to edit threads

Pink Mario

So I want to post my first mod on the message board I made the thread and then the judge comments "hey can you put your mod inside of this thread" I am confused so can anyone help me with editing threads that I make? pls and thank u

You have to post in into the Submission Forum with the file in a compressed folder like Rar o Zip, and at least 2 or 3 screenshot of the mod. And if you want it so, you can add extra info about your mod, and other things like that. Remember to always check the first post on there, to know how to properly post the thread. You can find how to name it and all other things like that.

Once you did everything, you have to wait for your mod to get accepted or trashed. It all depends on what you did, or how much effort you put into it

Tou click on the option "Post attachments" as it should appear a window where you can select your files to upload, it takes a while to post. The extentions that you can post are shown in the bottom, like for example pk3, rar, zip, png, gif .etc

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back