Rainbow Unicorn Blast 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wats with you people, i mean common, what's bad about pink?

its the perfect color and i would be so sad if it were out of the rainbow

but its not so im happy ^^

The only think scaring me is the fact that you guys arn't acting the way you do. (And Mystic just happens not to be here)

I think it's a great color but I wouldn't wear it outside in public. No, I don't think it's gay, it's because I'm not known for that in the real world.

What in the bloody heck is this????? this has to be the worst (and gayest) april fools joke EVER!!! O and admins and moderators 1 thig before i sing out:STOP ACTING GAY BECAUSE THE SAYING REAL MEN WEAR PINK IS FAKE!!!!!!!

Shadic_the_Human said:
What in the bloody heck is this????? this has to be the worst (and gayest) april fools joke EVER!!!

It's not a joke. Didn't you read that new, then deleted announcement? It's permanent.

Shadic_the_Human said:
What in the bloody heck is this????? this has to be the worst (and gayest) april fools joke EVER!!!
Or you just don't have a sense of humor. >_>

Yay, I finally have 60 posts. Over a span of 4 years... wow.

2 MORE THINGS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY SSN WHY!!! AND

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM NOT GAY AND PINK AND RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS ARE!!!

Good god what is wrong with all the men in this world. The men from my world were actually acting like men. I'm a man myself and then I was different because I wore different colors and now I'm just like everyone else.

Pink is not gay, now man up.

So yeah, suppose I am gay, in this scenario, what makes you more important than me? Why should your masculinity complex interfere with my fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back