Chaotic Darkness Demo 4 - BETA - scmrtf_cdbetar14.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
Yeah this is loooong overdue but hell, I got it out, that's what matters.

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/srb2planet/scmrtf_cdbetar14.zip

Changes:

• Lime Forest 1 received a massive overhaul. Explore it in depth.
  • Lime Forest 3 also got overhauled.
  • So many new friggen multiplayer maps, I ain't putting any more in here most likely. About 8 CTF maps, 8 circuit maps and roughly 14 match maps all crammed in here. Many of which are versions much more improved over the ones shown in the contests I've entered.
  • A new unlockable; Black Terror. Get a good time to unlock it.
  • SRB2 special stages replaced with "Demo 1" special stages including some brand new ones. All overhauled.
  • A few new graphics here and there. Can't be bothered to list.
  • Lots of new enemies, all demonstrated in the new extra stage, Black Terror.

Known Issues:

• Jetty Syn Cannoneer still doesn't spawn. Neither does the Egg Bomber.
  • White Crawla is too Rambo.
  • Some header errors now, should be a bit better but I'm not perfect..
  • I still think my level design is sub par at best so don't expect anything breath taking.

So there. Now leave me alone, that new job on Fly For Fun awaits.

Penopat said:
Wait, huh, I thought you canceled this or something?

Look at my previous thread on this. People kept complaining to me about it. I'm continuing so people will shut up. D:

Well maybe that's not the whole reason but at the time, I just felt very un-confident about my level design skills. I feel a bit better about it now after LFZ1's makeover.

So yeah, emoness and stuff. Move along. :E

Dang! If I was your boss, I'd give you 5, yes 5 promotions! The level design was amazing! (and challenging, I had to type in GOD and NOCLIP on the console just to beat it!)

JJames19119 said:
So many headers errors, it isn't funny. Remember, you're playing incomplete work; the game will crash after completing it!
This kinda needs to be fixed in order for this to be playable. Can't go about getting unlockables if the game crashes out upon completing the last map.

I still love Rainy Ruins 2, though.

D'oh!

Thanks for reminding me Mystic. Not enough beta testing! D:

Fixed and reuploaded to a different spot to prevent cache regrabs and so it's in a more fitting spot.

Yay! More Chaotic Darkness! I'm on my Mac, so I can't play, but I'm gonna right now.

EDIT:

Played. Excellent as usual, but if you're gonna keep the forest theme up in LFZ, you should redo LFZ2, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back