• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2FFH: Go here to find and upload WADs!

Should Password Protection be Enabled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My super.soc wasn't stealing from anyones ideas... :(
Oh well, nice anyway JJ, much better than any other upload service i know of :)

the first GFZ2nightmare that I put up somehow got corrupt, and I lost the key to delete it.
Please remove the _first_ one.

i got super mystic sonic's wad and when i used it, it said
R_install sprite lump ump: Bad frame charcters in lump MM5
and so even if i was desperate to play this wad (wich i am) i coulden't :cry:

ree-c said:
My super.soc wasn't stealing from anyones ideas... :(
Oh well, nice anyway JJ, much better than any other upload service i know of :)

Sorry Ree-C, generally I just had a quick look through and kept seeing a few "ripped off"s or "stolen"s in it so I just assumed it was a bad SOC. >.> You may re-upload it. On that note, if you're going to report a file on the free host, post here WHY you're reporting it or I'm ignoring the report. I can't believe someone was stupid enough to report EVERY file on there...

I deleted the GFZNitemare.wad as well Spazz.

Sorry again for the double post but this is a good bump.

From now on, I'm deleting duplicate files and such that have the same exact name. Only the most recent version stays on the server. If you want an old WAD with the same name as another to stay, rename the new one you're uploading. Super Mystic Sonic's supershadow.wad is a good example of this. (And a good bandwidth sucker at that...)

JJames19119 said:
Sorry again for the double post but this is a good bump.

From now on, I'm deleting duplicate files and such that have the same exact name. Only the most recent version stays on the server. If you want an old WAD with the same name as another to stay, rename the new one you're uploading. Super Mystic Sonic's supershadow.wad is a good example of this. (And a good bandwidth sucker at that...)

Super Shadow is done, don't expect more updates on him.Oh well, now i'll upload a ton of SMS demo's there! *maniacal laughter*

Another good bump.

I've removed the sepwich FFH. Why? It was slow, stupid, useless, pointless and just a bad idea to keep. Now it's gone. If you had anything hosted on there I suggest you reupload it to the SS.com FFH. (http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/) I also made lots of improvements to the FFH:

• You can now upload files as big as 10 MB.
  • No more waiting for downloads; there's no restriction to how many files you can download within a certain amount of time and the wait time to first download files is now 3 seconds. That's right, 3. Most free file hosts make you wait 30.
  • Files will stay on the server for more than 120 days as long as they are downloaded enough.

That's about it. Good day.

You may actually want to keep bumping this if it gets too old (or beg the admins/mods to sticky it) So that anyone using sendspace (ewwwww) USES THIS INSTEAD

Say, didn't you delete old wads with the same name, JJ? I can see 6 Super mystic sonic wads. Most of em are old ones that don't even work.

Maybe it should be more organized, similar to how my old downloads server thing worked (BTW, that died =( )? But considering it's just for uploading, not like a main database, bleh.

The whole list of uploaded files is really there just so that if you lose your upload, you can search for it instead of reuploading it. It's not meant for people to browse through other people's stuff, though that's what you can do. :P

And by the way, I think that once the mods have decided that something shouldn't be stickied, it's not gonna be stickied.

Thanks, JJames19119. I used your link to upload the German translated manual I made.

NOTE: It's 99% translated correctly, only some parts are translated with similar words. Also I deleted text phrases that were not important enough and I added text phrases that were missing in my opinion. Only two words which I could not translate were so important that I didn't delete them.

The Zip-file contains also a backtranslated version which is really helpful to find out mistakes more quickly.

To see the pictures in the manual you have to extract the files into your SRB2 Manual folder.

@ all: Maybe you can help me to translate the manual 100% correctly.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to give you the download link. Here is it:

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=f6572002c3c41dc9bf1616f7d0726d54

I've decided to bump this. Why? Because an important message needs to be passed down.

If you're looking for a specific WAD and can't find it in the releases section or in SRB2.org's addons section, then search HERE. Just press Ctrl+F and type in the filename of the WAD you need. More than likely, you'll find it there.

Just to help with the releases problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back