• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Prisima's Pixeled Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make his eyes green >:D (Jk)

That is actually looking really nice. i love when people alter the title screen in srb2.
I always say that the vanilla title screen is a little, well......bland.
I think so too, so I plan to:
- Remake the logo Sonic completely
- Remake the plain white ribbon and turn it into a red-and-white striped ribbon with blue stars, like the official Sonic games
- Change the Blue-grey "SONIC" text to yellow text with a blue outline
- Add "The Hedgehog" under the Sonic text in smaller blue/gold letters
- Do something I haven't yet decided to the ring. Most likely make it thicker and add blue or red eye candy to it.

Well, I disagree with the eye coloring idea, just because the Sonic with green eyes don't fit at the SRB2 style, based on classic Sonic games. But, It is just my opinion.

Alright, I've altered the eyes some more, redesigned the wheels, and added an extra frame.
newmotobug12.png
I liked the other eyes better. The arms are a bit too close to the inside, if you look at the sonic 1 art that was posted by Motorroach, you can see that they are more on the outside, right next to the jet boosters and not under the face. Other than that it looks nice.

I like the idea you have in mind for the title screen, and I'm certainly looking forward to it.

This might be my last post on this subject for a while, as I don't want to spoil the surprise.
logo2small.png

[Full Size]
(Ignore the black marks everywhere, this is a scan)

Last edited:
Custom HUD for my Sonic Battle-esque mod (ignore that there's no "Time" counter, it's seperate):
hudexample.png

Oh my GOD. I always wanted a Sonic Battle mod! Or just someone to revive the good ol' Smash Bros mod (Which was unfinished though :P) That life bar alone gets me hyped for this!

Custom HUD for my Sonic Battle-esque mod (ignore that there's no "Time" counter, it's seperate):
hudexample.png

This actually looks quite nice! I'm curious to see how successful you'd be in importing mechanics similar to Sonic Battle's into SRB2, since I believe a few people have tried to do so before and failed.

A little Techno Hill Zone to Deep Sea Zone cutscene I made in my spare time. I might finish the others when I have time.
thzcut.gif

Sonic falls from the bottom of the train and falls, leading up to the start of DSZ1.

Hell, that looks promising. But please no voice overs.

That would bring Baldy McNosehair back.

But please no voice overs. That would bring Baldy McNosehair back.

Uhh, what do voice-overs have anything to do with Prisima's little transition cutscene? I get it that Sonic could yell while he's falling, but I'm pretty sure Prisima is only focusing on spritework and the like at the moment, and not adding voice clips from the games.

Uhh, what do voice-overs have anything to do with Prisima's little transition cutscene? I get it that Sonic could yell while he's falling, but I'm pretty sure Prisima is only focusing on spritework and the like at the moment, and not adding voice clips from the games.
Actually, I'm planning on doing text bubbles with the character's face above it, like this shot from Sonic Battle:
96929-sonic-battle-game-boy-advance-screenshot-inserting-chaos-emeralds.png

This is looking really good, the sonic pixel art title is very well-shaded and the Egg-Mobile thing is pretty decent, nice job.

Really good title screen sprite, it's certainly a huge improvement over the original cyclops looking title screen design. Just wondering if his pupil should be more centered on his left (viewer's right) eye. I feel that would give a better impression that he's looking at the camera. Something like this:

gTOpe3B.png

Really good title screen sprite, it's certainly a huge improvement over the original cyclops looking title screen design. Just wondering if his pupil should be more centered on his left (viewer's right) eye. I feel that would give a better impression that he's looking at the camera. Something like this:

gTOpe3B.png
This version right here is preferable, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back